daily raid ticket issue! how to track members contribution?

JDK82
151 posts Member
edited March 2017
We are starting soon in our guild to make a certain amount of daily raid ticket contribution as a requirement.

So I tracked the past few days the contribution from the members - to see what? It doesn`t work correctly. One member for instance has spent almost 2000 cantina energy (can be seen because this is the daily giuld quest), but has 0 raid tickets under under manage in the guild section.
Also me I have 600/600 according to activity/guld activity besides the raid tickets from all the guild, but under the manage section in the guild, I just have 512.

So how do you guys track your guild contribution without a correctly working System?

Thanks for the answers and help, and thanks to the devs if they could fix that asap...

Replies

• Sifusan
    59 posts Member
    We ask every guild mate to post a screenshot of their daily 600.
    But yeah, it's really annoying ... I hope next QoL update will fix this issue
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    The lifetime contribution tracker works. If you're doing 600 a day and someone doesn't have 00 as the last two numbers then you know they didn't pull their weight for the day.
  • Unrelated question but are you JDK from our leaderboard with hmras, myself and grandola paca?
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Puh asking everybody for a screenshot is really annyoing and tracking with the lifetime contribution will not be that easy for us , since everybody has allready not round numbers at the end (00). :-(
    Anyway thanks for your answers.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    :-) Yes I am - hi Take a bite or Mr Discord.
    Nice to see a shard mate finally here.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Ask everyone to leave and come back thus resetting the counter. Just make sure there are no raids going.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    That`s not too bad of a idea. :wink:
    Thanks...
  • Why don't y'all just make it easier on yourselves? Remove everyone from the guild after a reset, then bring them right back. The process takes about 20 min total. I created a spreadsheet with all guild members' ally codes To make it quick and seamless. Each officer handled about 6-8 each during the boot and bring-back. It was very simple.

From then on, the lifetime tickets are always divisible by 600. You can easily see who is short prior to reset and message them to get it handled. As soon as they miss, you boot and bring right back (takes about 1 min). We have a 3-strike rule within so many months (leader discretion, since things happen - we also have a channel when folks will be out and can't get their 600). All offenses are kept private in a Leader channel on Discord. Since we did this, our 30K days went up dramatically. We now hit it about 99% of the time.

Now no one can fake, or claim they didn't realize they hadn't hit 600.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Why don't y'all just make it easier on yourselves? Remove everyone from the guild after a reset, then bring them right back. The process takes about 20 min total. I created a spreadsheet with all guild members' ally codes To make it quick and seamless. Each officer handled about 6-8 each during the boot and bring-back. It was very simple.

From then on, the lifetime tickets are always divisible by 600. You can easily see who is short prior to reset and message them to get it handled. As soon as they miss, you boot and bring right back (takes about 1 min). We have a 3-strike rule within so many months (leader discretion, since things happen - we also have a channel when folks will be out and can't get their 600). All offenses are kept private in a Leader channel on Discord. Since we did this, our 30K days went up dramatically. We now hit it about 99% of the time.

We only allow two offenses. The first one, they're booted and then can rejoin. We use an alt to quickly fill the 600. The second one, they're gone. People have come back after a hiatus or come back to one of our other guilds. We've hit 30k every day for I don't even remember how long.

@Sifusan I was in a guild that required screenshots. I've never missed hitting 600. I did miss submitting a pic once because I usually play in the early mornings. I was working a lot of hours, not getting a lot of sleep, and just plain forgot to take and submit a picture of my 600. I was given a warning and told that if I did it again I would be removed. Not for missing 600 which is way more important but because I didn't take a pic. It was then I knew I needed to move on. KISS. Keep it simple and so on. There's no need for submitting pics when the game provides two trackers. Just don't use the broken one.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    This is ridiculous that this is still an issue after all of this time.

This should of been in the QOL update judging by all of the posts on how tedious and time consuming tracking everyone's activity is.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    FYI

I found if I kill SWOGH and restart/login after guild reset the "manage" counter will work properly.
  • sying wrote: »
    Why don't y'all just make it easier on yourselves? Remove everyone from the guild after a reset, then bring them right back. The process takes about 20 min total. I created a spreadsheet with all guild members' ally codes To make it quick and seamless. Each officer handled about 6-8 each during the boot and bring-back. It was very simple.

We only allow two offenses. The first one, they're booted and then can rejoin. We use an alt to quickly fill the 600. The second one, they're gone. People have come back after a hiatus or come back to one of our other guilds. We've hit 30k every day for I don't even remember how long.

@Sifusan I was in a guild that required screenshots. I've never missed hitting 600. I did miss submitting a pic once because I usually play in the early mornings. I was working a lot of hours, not getting a lot of sleep, and just plain forgot to take and submit a picture of my 600. I was given a warning and told that if I did it again I would be removed. Not for missing 600 which is way more important but because I didn't take a pic. It was then I knew I needed to move on. KISS. Keep it simple and so on. There's no need for submitting pics when the game provides two trackers. Just don't use the broken one.

Yeah submitting a screenshot is really annoying.
    Leaving and joining back is a good idea.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    If your guild is a strict 600 a day @SnakesOnAPlane suggestion is the way to go
    If it's not you only way is a spreadsheet where you take the lifetime score at exactly guild reset
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    If your guild is a strict 600 a day @SnakesOnAPlane suggestion is the way to go
    If it's not you only way is a spreadsheet where you take the lifetime score at exactly guild reset

That second option is way more work tho. Once the boot and bring back takes place then it's easy greasy from then on out.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    sying wrote: »

We only allow two offenses. The first one, they're booted and then can rejoin. We use an alt to quickly fill the 600.

Why use an alt account? They should be booted the moment after payout and then brought immediately back. They then have 24 hours again to get the next 600. The alternate should only come into play after a permanent boot while waiting on a new member.

2 offenses is rough, lol. Especially when there are plenty of Raid tickets in reserve after that so as not to miss the next raid for weeks or months on end.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    This has been a issue from the start of guilds. Too many of the numbers are dependant on when the guild leader last logged in, the guild reset time, and the last time the member logged in. But anytime someone complains you get responses that say its fine if you check at this time or do a guild wipe or some other set of hurdles. The point is the counters should work period, independant of a dozen login factors. And you should not have to do a guild reset or other "simple" hurdles to get it to work. I basically just check the lifetime contributions and gauge against how long they have been in the guild. If they arent doing at least half (300) then they arent pulling their weight. I also have a 2 day inactivity rule. Between the two we keep a pretty active roster of 40 to 45 members. Im hoping they give the guild manage section some love soon.
  • Kronen wrote: »
    This has been a issue from the start of guilds. Too many of the numbers are dependant on when the guild leader last logged in, the guild reset time, and the last time the member logged in. But anytime someone complains you get responses that say its fine if you check at this time or do a guild wipe or some other set of hurdles. The point is the counters should work period, independant of a dozen login factors. And you should not have to do a guild reset or other "simple" hurdles to get it to work. I basically just check the lifetime contributions and gauge against how long they have been in the guild. If they arent doing at least half (300) then they arent pulling their weight. I also have a 2 day inactivity rule. Between the two we keep a pretty active roster of 40 to 45 members. Im hoping they give the guild manage section some love soon.

300?! Wow y'all must hardly ever raid. One can get that within 1 min just by simming their daily regenerated energy after waking.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    Wow all of this effort to monitor daily contribution. I guess its too much to ask that two sets of numbers add up.. its completely ridiculous that the guild management tools don't work.

This is by far my biggest frustration as a guild leader.
  • sying
    982 posts Member

We only allow two offenses. The first one, they're booted and then can rejoin. We use an alt to quickly fill the 600.

Why use an alt account? They should be booted the moment after payout and then brought immediately back. They then have 24 hours again to get the next 600. The alternate should only come into play after a permanent boot while waiting on a new member.

2 offenses is rough, lol. Especially when there are plenty of Raid tickets in reserve after that so as not to miss the next raid for weeks or months on end.

Because if you wait until after payout then the whole guild missed hitting 30k for the day and we can't raid as much. Even if we miss it by 1 we have to push both raids back a day.
  • 8 months and the guild coin tracker still doesn't work.

We'll at least everyone can leave the guild then rejoin then get their 600... Wait the only side effect of that is you all will be locked out on raid rewards from "changing guilds", sometimes for 2 weeks at a time.

We'll at least u will know who's getting 600... This horse has been beaten to death on the forums ea will never address it or comment they will just bury this thread in bugs I bet....

I'll buy a $1.99 worth of chuy shards when ea fixes it... Man I'll buy it if someone from ea even mentions this...

This is like the kryptonite guild bug... Like teebo stealth is the kryptonite character bug. They will avoid it at all costs.

• sying wrote: »

Because if you wait until after payout then the whole guild missed hitting 30k for the day and we can't raid as much. Even if we miss it by 1 we have to push both raids back a day.

You should have reserves to fix this. 1 day of reserves would prevent this entirely @sying

SnakesOnAPlane
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    @SnakesOnAPlane Reserves as in raid tickets in reserve? Meh. We have changed up our rules so that we don't boot people after two, but we still replace people. This way keeps people serious, imo.