Nouveaux raid en vue ???

Prev1
Bonjour, des nouvelles sur d'éventuelles nouveaux raid genre vaisseaux ??? Genre l'étoile de la mort, le blocus de la fédération du commerce, la bataille de Coruscant.... ?

Replies

• Umm I'm gonna go with saying yes?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    *sees an english only forum, decides to post in french
    afb119.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Je ne veux pas de nouveaux raids bientôt. Peut-être en trois à cinq mois, mais pas avant cela. Nous ne sommes pas prêts pour le moment.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    C'est trés bien. J'habite au Hollande. Bonjour.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Guten Tag!
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Pour l'instant, ils ont plutôt l'air branché nous bombarder de nouveaux personnages, ce qui est probablement beaucoup plus facile et plus profitable. S'il y a un nouveau Raid (en août), t'inquiètes, ils l'annonceront bien à l'avance.

Bienvenue sur les forums, où en général on parle plutôt en Anglais ;)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • leef wrote: »
    afb119.gif

I have to say that many French people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak English and will avoid doing it as long as possible. Even if your French is close to 0 or even 0 level they may know English and continue to speak French (or ask someone to translate) unless they really really need something from you.

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate French. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Je ne parle pas Francais. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I think he's asking if a new raid is in sight? My French isn't good. Hopefully yes!
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    I hope there will be a new raid before mid year, because the game is being too easy.
    Now we can do the Heroic AAT with only 3 players...
    But I guess it wont be this soon since last time they teased it for month before releasing it.

J'aurai aimé un new raid avant les 3 prochains mois mais je penses pas que ca arrivera de si tot vu le temps qu'ils ont mit pour sortir l'AAT déja.
    Mais bon on s'ennuie là, l'AAT héroic se termine à 3 joueurs voir moins avec les bon toons donc ça fait plusieurs mois qu'il n'y a plus aucun challenge et malgré la sortie réguliere de perso avec le gear crunch actuel c est juste la routine.
  • Lowic
    32 posts Member
    Salut.
    C'est osé de poster en francais ici .
    Sinon je pense que le prochain raid sera avec les vaisseaux, ca serait vraiment sympa.
    Il y en a qui s'ennuie alors que la majorité des gens ont pas encore reussi l'aat en heroique :s
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Lossberg wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    afb119.gif

I have to say that many French people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak English and will avoid doing it as long as possible. Even if your French is close to 0 or even 0 level they may know English and continue to speak French (or ask someone to translate) unless they really really need something from you.

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate French. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.

well, same could be said for native english speakers, they all expect the whole world to speak english eventhough many of them only speak one language themselves.
  • we re still in a free world..
    If you dont understand whether avoid to answer or use google traduction..

A priori non pas de nouveaux raids en vue pour le moment

Good game.
  • Lossberg wrote: »
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Massilia13 wrote: »
    we re still in a free world..
    If you dont understand whether avoid to answer or use google traduction..

A priori non pas de nouveaux raids en vue pour le moment

Good game.

free world has nothing to do with a privately owned forum, if the owners of the forum don't want you to speak french they can delete your posts and/or ban you from the forum if they want.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

since when is french a race? lol
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    @Lossberg
    Let me try another combination and you tell me if it sounds insulting to you...
    I have to say that many English people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak Spanish...

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate English. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.

☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I think there's a lot of non-native english speaker on this forum (as I am), but a lot make the effort to write in english.It's his first post, and he's welcome like that. Not really open-minded.

Also nothing in the forum guidelines forbid to write in another language than english.

A bon entendeur salut !
  • Tiggus wrote: »
    @Lossberg
    Let me try another combination and you tell me if it sounds insulting to you...
    I have to say that many English people are jerks who do not want to learn and to speak Spanish...

P.S. I'm sorry if I insulted someone, I don't want to be mean to adequate English. But you have to admit this is quite widespread.

Not at all as soon as I am not English, lol. Also I don't know many English natives, I don't say that they are better. But French ppl I can compare to some others, so...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I think there's a lot of non-native english speaker on this forum (as I am), but a lot make the effort to write in english.It's his first post, and he's welcome like that. Not really open-minded.

Also nothing in the forum guidelines forbid to write in another language than english.

A bon entendeur salut !

who cares if it's openminded or not. If everyone starts to post in their native language this forum would be horrible. I'm not that worried that i might have hurt OP's feelings in the process tbh.
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

Have you any idea what race, racism, and the French are?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    BulYwif wrote: »

A bon entendeur salut !

who cares if it's openminded or not. If everyone starts to post in their native language this forum would be horrible. I'm not that worried that i might have hurt OP's feelings in the process tbh.

So mods are there for that, not forum users. Btw, this is maybe the second french post that I see in some months, I don't know why it hurts.
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?

Much more than I'll ever tell an ignorant soul like you.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    afb119.gif

Nice blatant racism.

I do, do you?

Much more than I'll ever tell an ignorant soul like you.

If i'm the ignorant one out of the two of us, how come you don't know the difference between a race and a nationality, but i do? smh
  • P.S. I did not want to insult the whole French nation. It's just the part of them who behave like that. I cannot tell if that a majority or minority since I haven't yet traveled much around France from Paris
  • i wouldn't make a big french attitude problem of it. Same goes for some english or even spanish speaking people.

This is an english forum. Posting in english is a sign of normal politeness. If everyone posted in their own laguage, this would not work.

But mods have to be the judge on that. I would ask op kindly to translate his post to the forum language.
  • "Have you met the French? My god they know how to party!"
  • Xenophobia is not racism I don't understand why people consistently mix the two up, shows a complete lack of understanding. You can't be 'racist' based on an individuals nationality. When someone points out an obvious flaw in your argument and you refuse to listen, check your information and correct yourself it proves you every bit as narrow minded as people spouting xenophobic rhetoric.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Let's try to stay on topic here; maybe the English forum is the only one available, but it doesn't mean we can't be welcoming to the occasional post in another language. As you can see, plenty of people were able to respond. Someone even told the OP, "August."

If you don't know French, move along.