Could new "Rebels" heroes also mean new villains?

Prev1
I haven't followed the show, but I've followed a lot of the arguments on here about the show, so I can't really say who I'd like to see brought into the game.

That said, there is a part of me that wants to see us all trolled super hard by the release of a new villain character from the "Rebels" show who has a move called "Helicopter Lightsabers" and well, you know, that's what it does.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    We will almost definitely get villains from the show
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    thrawn.gif

• Really wish they will bring out new toons that give empire some kind of first turn advantage

Rebels have Chaze (Chirrut should gain full TM after Baze counter, can put up tenacity up)

Sith has Zaul/Sith assassin

Jedi: ultra fast QGJ lead zeta, or ultra fast yoda for foresight and/or tenacity up

Droids, JE

Rex Lead: TM gain on crit

Popular empire leads usually have to settle for taking the second turn, at which point the toons are either stunned or ability blocked =(. and yes, I am talking about Zader as well

New toons with some sort of TM manipulation and/or cleanser would be much appreciated

Go empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Fat_Beard wrote: »
    Really wish they will bring out new toons that give empire some kind of first turn advantage

Rebels have Chaze (Chirrut should gain full TM after Baze counter, can put up tenacity up)

Sith has Zaul/Sith assassin

Jedi: ultra fast QGJ lead zeta, or ultra fast yoda for foresight and/or tenacity up

Droids, JE

Rex Lead: TM gain on crit

Popular empire leads usually have to settle for taking the second turn, at which point the toons are either stunned or ability blocked =(. and yes, I am talking about Zader as well

New toons with some sort of TM manipulation and/or cleanser would be much appreciated

Go empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tie pilot has great speed for first turn, plus shoretrooper auto taunt
  • Winstar wrote: »
    thrawn.gif

No go. Kallus will kill him.
    thrawn.gif

The legend
    thrawn.gif

Yes yes yes did I say yes!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Heads up inquisitors coming your way
  • Yes, we need helicopter lightsabers, please!!
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Heads up inquisitors coming your way
    I only want the helicopter one as a trolling from devs,#bringthecoptersabers
    P.S:i like to call them sabercopters

discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Give us the weird spider-things. I can't think of a team that wouldn't be made better by the inclusion of an odd, creepy spider-thing.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Thrawn by Tim Zahn comes out on April 11th, just after Sabine's event is over. Coincidence?
  • yoda_san
    150 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Im pretty sure we will get thrawn and probably some other villains from the show soon(ish).
    I don't think we will see inquisitors any time soon because theres no inquisitors atm in the show and i think(im not sure)the devs said that they cant release any characters from other than the currently airing season.
  • If you read the ability of the new phoenix squad, one of them states unless enemy has fearsome foe activated...or something to that effect....will the new empire squad have this ability maybe?
  • If you read the ability of the new phoenix squad, one of them states unless enemy has fearsome foe activated...or something to that effect....will the new empire squad have this ability maybe?

Nope. That's the raid boss ability. :)

Where did you find that?
  • I bet thrawn will be the new yoda/ ep... and you prolly can only use phoenix squad to beat him.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    I bet thrawn will be the new yoda/ ep... and you prolly can only use phoenix squad to beat him.

that might be right, but i was thinking that could also be for their ship's event somehow... but you never know
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I would imagine Agent Kallus would be one of the first choices.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    Thrawn would be cool to add. kallus is a good choice as well. But i dont know who else they could add with out going to the past seasons. And saying that they can only add characters from the current season is hogwash cause then we would never see another toon from TCW in the game and i am sure embo is a boss on 9b.
  • Do you really have to ask if we will get new villains from a show they just added no good guys from? Better yet, if I told you no, would you really believe me?
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    6afa22a4b5e0b9a85d6938ddfdd83105_animated-jason-witten-gif-im-gettin-that-fo-sho-gif_320-240.gif
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Winstar wrote: »
    thrawn.gif

6afa22a4b5e0b9a85d6938ddfdd83105_animated-jason-witten-gif-im-gettin-that-fo-sho-gif_320-240.gif
    thrawn.gif

Nerf Thrawn before he's even released he's already too overpowered! :wink:
  • Radonis wrote: »
    Thrawn would be cool to add. kallus is a good choice as well. But i dont know who else they could add with out going to the past seasons. And saying that they can only add characters from the current season is hogwash cause then we would never see another toon from TCW in the game and i am sure embo is a boss on 9b.

Governor Price would be good. Need more evil women in the game! Also Yularen.
  • We need Thrawn, the Grand Inquisior and Kallus
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    We need Thrawn, the Grand Inquisior and Kallus

ye and dont forget hondo with his ugnaughts!
  • You guys don't get it. This is Galaxy of Rebels. The devs threw us all a bone last month for "darkside february" and that's it. Back to rebels.
  • Tilar
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    The villains would have to be from the current season. Click below if you are caught up on Rebels or don't mind spoilers for who villains could be.
    Kallus isn't a bad guy now and Inquisitors are dead. So that leaves: Vader, Thrawn, Pryce, Maul (Could possible be counted as a villain), and some other crappy villains that aren't main characters.
    Post edited by Tilar on
    -Mister Moo-
  • Tilar wrote: »
    The villains would have to be from the current season. Click below if you are caught up on Rebels or don't mind spoilers for who villains could be.
    Kallus isn't a bad guy now and Inquisitors are dead. So that leaves: Vader, Thrawn, Pryce, Maul (Could possible be counted as a villain), and some other **** villains that aren't main characters.

NOTE: i dont know how to do that spoiler thing but spoilers in my reply to TCW series...

technically they could still take them into the game even if there not in the current season, that be like saying we took Rex from season 6 of the clone wars meaning echo and ima-gun-di cant be characters as they died before hand and are not in this season (i think ahsoka was also gone at this point). Also that way Kallus could be a bad guy. but i think it would be cooler if he was both light and dark side but mainly has synergy with darkside/empire characters (he has tags for light side, dark side, and empire [no rebel tag needed])