Could new "Rebels" heroes also mean new villains?

2Next

Replies

• sneeyatch wrote: »
    You guys don't get it. This is Galaxy of Rebels. The devs threw us all a bone last month for "darkside february" and that's it. Back to rebels.
    Haha! True

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    thrawn.gif

Yes yes yes

Also hando would be a possibility finally.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I hope we get The Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother and ofc Grand Admiral Thrawn!!!
  • Probably not this month. If anything I hope Kallus is a rebel so I can have the pleasure of taking out that Rebel scum with my Empire team.

We may see something happen next month but I hope that there will be some focus on the other factions so that they can get more synergies with additional characters added to those factions.
  • no. What will thrawn do? think and do nothing?
  • Also, last month featured a sith rework, 3 new sith, FO reword and better ds toons I have to deal with. Rebels again:)
  • War
    932 posts Member
    no. What will thrawn do? think and do nothing?

Pretty much Ackbar in a nutshell. There's plenty of thinkers mixed in with fighters in this game, Thrawn as an awesome leader and support, but low damage attacker, wouldn't be anything new.
    Also, last month featured a sith rework, 3 new sith, FO reword and better ds toons I have to deal with. Rebels again:)

While yes Sith and First Order got some real love, all Empire got was two overdue characters. I'm hoping he's added alongside an Empire faction pass. Or at the very least a Stormtrooper rework and Zeta that works well with whatever new mechanics he brings to the game.
  • I could see him maybe giving some speed up buffs.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    I would imagine Agent Kallus would be one of the first choices.

Well Kallus is a Rebel spy now soooo
  • no. What will thrawn do? think and do nothing?

Did you not see him handling hand to hand combat with those assassin droids he was training with?
    You guys don't get it. This is Galaxy of Rebels. The devs threw us all a bone last month for "darkside february" and that's it. Back to rebels.

You are incorrect. This is galaxy of speed mods.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Seku wrote: »
    I hope we get The Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother and ofc Grand Admiral Thrawn!!!
    Yes to thrawn,i only want the others if they have helicopter lightsabers
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Tilar
    22 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

NOTE: i dont know how to do that spoiler thing but spoilers in my reply to TCW series...

technically they could still take them into the game even if there not in the current season, that be like saying we took Rex from season 6 of the clone wars meaning echo and ima-gun-di cant be characters as they died before hand and are not in this season (i think ahsoka was also gone at this point). Also that way Kallus could be a bad guy. but i think it would be cooler if he was both light and dark side but mainly has synergy with darkside/empire characters (he has tags for light side, dark side, and empire [no rebel tag needed])

EA Jesse addressed this. Since TCW was no longer on air, they could use anything from that series. But, since Rebels is still on-going, they can only take what's current. If Rebels were to end tomorrow, they could take anything from Season 1-3 as a possibility.

-Mister Moo-
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Seeing that we are getting light side rebels now, I think that next release of newer toons will be updated current factions.

Bounty hunters: Bossk
    Clones: 99 or Tup
    Droids: could go any way R2 , Droideka, BB8
    Separatist: Like Droideka, or the common battle droid.

But I really want Gungans. Why not.
  • Sounds like even more Empire and Sith to add to the meta *Reclines*
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    Sounds like even more Empire and Sith to add to the meta *Reclines*

There's no Sith in Rebels to added. The only three I'm aware of are EP, Vader, and Maul. All of which are already in the game.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Hando and Thrawn please

• Tilar wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

NOTE: i dont know how to do that spoiler thing but spoilers in my reply to TCW series...

technically they could still take them into the game even if there not in the current season, that be like saying we took Rex from season 6 of the clone wars meaning echo and ima-gun-di cant be characters as they died before hand and are not in this season (i think ahsoka was also gone at this point). Also that way Kallus could be a bad guy. but i think it would be cooler if he was both light and dark side but mainly has synergy with darkside/empire characters (he has tags for light side, dark side, and empire [no rebel tag needed])

EA Jesse addressed this. Since TCW was no longer on air, they could use anything from that series. But, since Rebels is still on-going, they can only take what's current. If Rebels were to end tomorrow, they could take anything from Season 1-3 as a possibility.

ok good to know
  • They could also add that new assassin droid from rebels then we would have rebel and empire droids
  • Kabitoe10
    184 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Because of what it does in the show they could makes its abilities as follows

Basic. Deals damage to target enemy, on a crit they get shocked 50% chance to shock doubled against droids. (Melee animation)

Special. Deal special damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to attack another target. (Ranged animation)

Unique. ZETA ability On a basic attack gain 50% health steal against droid targets, if health is full regain thst much protection. Starts with a non-despellable buff "warhead"

Warhead buff
    When this character drops below 100% health warhead count down begins. After 3 turns this character explodes instantly killiny all remaining characters and results in a win for the squad he is on.

• War
    932 posts Member
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »

Basic. Deals damage to target enemy, on a crit they get shocked 50% chance to shock doubled against droids. (Melee animation)

Special. Deal special damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to attack another target. (Ranged animation)

Unique. ZETA ability On a basic attack gain 50% health steal against droid targets, if health is full regain thst much protection. Starts with a non-despellable buff "warhead"

Warhead buff
    When this character drops below 100% health warhead count down begins. After 3 turns this character explodes instantly killiny all remaining characters and results in a win for the squad he is on.

Shock should stay reserved for Sith characters, but a stun would work. That Warhead buff is more than OP, it's down right broken. Besides that I haven't actually seen season 3, so I'm unsure on how the rest of the kit works.
  • I'm not a fan of Rebels. Sabine is the only tolerable member of Phoenix Squadron. That being said, having Thrawn and the Grand Inquisitor would be awesome!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • War
    932 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Rebels. Sabine is the only tolerable member of Phoenix Squadron. That being said, having Thrawn and the Grand Inquisitor would be awesome!

Pretty much how a lot of us outside the main fan base feel. Phoenix Squadron is full of either love or hate characters, not a lot of in between other than Sabine. There's just not of depth to most of them, making you decide early on whether it's a character you like or dislike.

The villains however, with the exception of Brother and Sister Inquisitors, you can like and dislike. The Grand Inquisitor I'm sure has a lot of qualities people dislike, like being the villain. But he has those moments that even those that don't like him think, OK that was cool.
  • War wrote: »
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »

Warhead buff

Shock should stay reserved for Sith characters, but a stun would work. That Warhead buff is more than OP, it's down right broken. Besides that I haven't actually seen season 3, so I'm unsure on how the rest of the kit works.

I like the stun idea for sure. The warhead ability is based off of what he does in the show. When tampered with it activates a the star wars equivalent of a nuclear warhead.
  • Also it would be an assassin so it wouldnt have alot of base health

+1000 Best comment ever