Best team compositions to auto sim/ easily complete GW everyday?

Prev1
Hey everyone I'm a level 83 player who sometimes struggles with the last two or three nodes to complete galactic war everyday I run a Droid squad HK lead, 86,88,JE,and B2 all are either Gear X or Xl I'm looking for a squad composition that can basically just auto sim through it with no problem thanks in advance guys!

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Not sure if you can reall auto GW anymore since they buffed the nodes. You're always going to have a challenging node on 6,11 and 12 and auto-ing kinda screws you up for those battles if you wanna maintain health pools and CDs and stuff.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    First off droids were a great way to go to get leveled up! They should get you pretty far in GW also.

I run a full clones team (Cody Zeta) that can usually make it through. I like the auto basic and use it on the node 5 since node 6 is usually one of the hardest. Clones are also great in HAAT so a pretty good investment. But they are not great in arena at his time.

The 4x speed increase is amazing and makes GW so much better.
  • Hey everyone I'm a level 83 player who sometimes struggles with the last two or three nodes to complete galactic war everyday I run a Droid squad HK lead, 86,88,JE,and B2 all are either Gear X or Xl I'm looking for a squad composition that can basically just auto sim through it with no problem thanks in advance guys!

Use Ugnaught

Also make sure you've got a maxxed Mob Enforcer to make use of the nuclear bombs!

I'm not convinced it's sensible to solo GW because of the AI. I like testing it sometimes but it always makes terrible decisions. It only really works if your team is much more OP than the opponent (so usually the first 6 nodes)

• Imperial crates definitely use those
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Imperial crates definitely use those

New meta
  • Droids are great because of high damage and TM gain. Rebels are also great under a Wedge lead for the same reason. A sith team is another great option under either a Maul or EP lead. Maul is great regardless of squad.

Another strategy is teams with a lot of health/protection gain. This new Phoenix squad will kick ****. I don't know if you will get any zetas soon, but a clone team is great. A Jedi team is too.

There are really a ton of options. Basically my 2 strategies are 1) high offense and TM gain so the opponents never take a turn or 2) high protection/health recovery so your team is always near full strength.
  • Thanks again everyone for the helpful insight my main question though is where do I farm these supply crates at I think that's what I'm missing!
  • Try Nihilus lead with sith, for me they are the best for GW.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Thanks again everyone for the helpful insight my main question though is where do I farm these supply crates at I think that's what I'm missing!

supply crates farm you, not only in mother russia.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Thanks again everyone for the helpful insight my main question though is where do I farm these supply crates at I think that's what I'm missing!

You're being trolled mate
  • Try Nihilus lead with sith, for me they are the best for GW.

Don't do this, unless your team has already lost
    Protection or it's the final round. Your protection will be at 0 for the next match.
  • @DanielOng lol I'm well aware of that man I know they are pointless enemies in the Phoenix event I'm just having fun with it as well lol thanks though I appreciate it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zader, boba, ep, chaze has been working for me. I don't auto 6 or 9, because if your not careful you may lose someone. I will auto basic 5 and 8 just to make sure I have specials ready.
  • Zader lead, EP, Boba, Sid, and Barriss is the team I use and typically have fun with. It's a toss up on the difficulty on the last three nodes, but strangely enough, node 9 is always the hardest for me.
  • HorishBathens
    631 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Zader, EP, TFP, Shore, and Boba/Maul. Auto basic all the easy nodes, go into 6, 11, 12 stacked with tm. The tm removal is nice because it let's you focus down some of the non synergistic teams pretty easily. And shoretrooper is there to absorb any attacks that do end up going off.

Maul can pretty much just run a train all by himself on any Jedi teams, and the daze really helps on the teams with counter folk.
  • I ran droids for GW for nearly a year. Switched to a Zaul sith squad a month ago and they've run every GW since straight through, 1 team. Every once in a while I'll switch in Nihilus on node 12 if the team is super tanky. Overwise same team straight through every time, currently Zaul, EP, Vader, Sid, SA. Far superior to the droid team I use to run: HK, 86, 88 all g11, Jawas g10.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Try Nihilus lead with sith, for me they are the best for GW.

Protection or it's the final round. Your protection will be at 0 for the next match.
    Isn't the point of nihius lead that you can get a huge health pool and maintain it through attacks?
    Right now I use an Empire squad for GW with EP lead. I usually clear all 12 nodes with that squad, sometimes i might need to switch to rebels if i need to clear a tough node. With the EP lead, my sith toons (EP, Vader and Dooku) can maintain their health through all the rounds.
  • Olga wrote: »

Isn't the point of nihius lead that you can get a huge health pool and maintain it through attacks?
    Right now I use an Empire squad for GW with EP lead. I usually clear all 12 nodes with that squad, sometimes i might need to switch to rebels if i need to clear a tough node. With the EP lead, my sith toons (EP, Vader and Dooku) can maintain their health through all the rounds.

Exactly, just remember to not switch leaders once you had a battle with Nihilus lead.
  • Olga wrote: »

Total health doesn't carry over though. % protections and % Heath do. When you use a Nihilus lead you will leave with 0% protection and it won't increase your max health next round. If you've already lost protection then it's a great lead. Otherwise you are just blowing your protection.
  • I auto it w/out losing anyone

Zeneral Zenobi lead, Znakin, Zoba Zett, Zmperor Zalpatine, and Z-Rex
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I auto it w/out losing anyone

Good for you whale

obvious troll wasn't that obvious apparantly ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    zQGJ, Aayla, Jka, Boba Fett, Kylo
    I sub in Yoda for Vader/empire teams

I can auto every node except 6, 9, 11, & 12. It's pretty fun playing manual tho, if I time my kills right I can almost always get to node 12 with nearly full protection.
  • I'm a fan of control teams. Zader, EP (lead depending on the match), Dooku, Royal Guard, and Old Dakka. Stuns for days, the opponents rarely get a turn.

Make sure to rotate in a B, C, and D team on easy nodes to load turn meter if you're still having difficulty.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I'm going to toss out a strange team that isn't "auto-worthy" - but usually takes none or little damage until at least node 6 - sometimes 9. For the first several nodes, opponents don't even get to move.

Teebo (L) + EP + Daka + EE + GS - all g10 or higher with almost all omegas.

The main reason you can't auto is that the AI uses Teebo's debuff special when it's available - even if he doesn't need to.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Good for you whale

Thanks, loser. None of those characters aree "whale toons," so you fail, again ;)

Edit: Even if they were whale toons, why would you care? Does it impact your game? No, so shut up
  • leef wrote: »

Good for you whale

obvious troll wasn't that obvious apparantly ;)

Obvious **** is obvious ;)

• I go straight through with droids and nebit over b2 unless they have a taunt.
  • I usually use my rebel team in the first node using basics, just to get their turn metter chargeds...
    Same with phasma, dhaka, qgj, rey and lumi in the second node

Then i use my empire team palp L, vader, sidious, tfp and boba to finish the whole GW, usualy without any trouble... (I even use to finish the 12 node with half or more protection in the team...)
    Its a great team cuz this great TM gain, debuffs and aoe stuns (also IA is pretty easy to manipulate xD forcind them to do syupid things).

But if at some point i have any trouble then i just put this wedge lead to oneshot the troubler enemy with wiggs assist (cuz they will start with TM boosteds from the first node), sth can taunt and give more TM, also QGJ is able to dispel those bazes iff needed (also TM charged), rey can alo give a hard hit if needed... Phasma can boost my damage too, dhaka can stun/revive, lumi to heal someone if needed...

Once i killed this hard node, just back to empire xD

I finish GW in 10-15 min, and never mis a single GW full run...

Also if u lose a toon due to bad RNG just retreat and restart it using other habilities or attacking enemys in other orden, because GW IA behabiour is ever the same when u do the same moves as past run, this way u can manipulate GW RNG in ur favor xD