What Zeta is the best

EnderGamer87
633 posts Member
edited March 2017
What character has the best Zeta

What Zeta is the best 95 votes

Zader
22%
JaceousprimeZombie961superspadaKestrelKeldoGeneralokidokiRoc_LaivindurBrtStlndFlamethrowCrotalusSoloHan1001Fedegalante1891Bt_7274Spaceballs1galltripBoreasEnderGamer87MastakoonRonhoferludwignasche 21 votes
Zinn (QGJ)
2%
Daddy_Geoff_87TeshKarhann 2 votes
Zarriss
5%
Khaleesi1221StrandererDeusImperatorBastiVerror 5 votes
Zey ( Rey)
1%
TooL 1 vote
Zaul
41%
danilaPLlordteriWenHandelSidiousIsPikachuKyleKatarnNoktarnEcho_BaseMarkatonaWiggius_TownsoJetlifeSnake2KeKattiaCanadianMolMoodyManAmericanTelorekGamorreanBardStartomstopathfinder6800RyanRen 39 votes
Chewie
7%
TyloRenLevel_PadawanGank_KillerDemonLeprech4unZooeymplvErikus 7 votes
Not an option here
18%
scubaDarknessSyth_HunterStevesaint74XaderCamakinMukkaMattFruitloopdad2my3GebuttersnapsiN_EnigmaC1pher_FiveNomad240tklGuestAbyssalHYokaiDrklimit673_ 18 votes
idc
2%
HezeusESCBobby777 2 votes

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Not an option here
    Zuckuss.
  • Not an option here
    Zugnaught
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Zader
    Mostly depends on the team, in general Vader or kylo
  • Not an option here
    Zylo.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Not an option here
    zylo
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Not an option here
    ZUP
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Not an option here
    Boba Fett, I can confirm it's a MASSIVE boost in both GW and Arena.
    Vader and Kylo probably. My Sith / Empire team is undergeared.
  • Not an option here
    Fotp, zihilus,zavage,zooku, .. Then boba.. Butdude.. U missed the most important ones
    518 posts Member
    Not an option here
    Cody... Seriously, you forgot this one. Cody is your best option for AAT, GW and he can be a real pain with the right team in Arena.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Zaul
    How is Zinn QGJ? What about Finn? Isn't QGJ supposed to be ZGJ or zQGJ rather than stealing another toons' zeta name?
  • Generally? I'd say zVader. He's probably the most versatile. He's useful in the Arena, GW, and Raids. His team doesn't have to be as narrow as some of the others. zMaul is probably better in the Arena, but you need the mods and the characters to pull it off. And the characters are pretty limited to Sith. Same with zQui-Gon, only Jedi work for him. He can't very well adapt to a changing Meta. zVader covers Sith and Empire, but also anyone that applies DoTs. Plus, zVader is a good character if you want to eventually transition into a zMaul team. There's a logical progression and some good character overlap.

I'd also point out that all the ones I listed are leader Zetas. I'd put non-leader Zetas in a separate category, since most people do leaders first and tend to stick to one or two. After that, they invest in non-leaders because they can fit into a variety of teams. So while someone like zBoba or zBarriss can fit into more teams than Zeta leaders, they probably don't give as much benefit. For a non-leader, I'd actually have to say zSidious, if you have zVader or zMaul. I have a lot of fun using him all over. He's great at GW. He probably attacks more than anyone else.

Outside of zVader or zMaul teams, I'd say zKylo. He's got a lot of durability and good damage. Some people might say zBoba, but for the most part I've never had a problem with my non-Zeta Boba. They extra Protection boost would be nice, but I don't think it makes as large of an improvement as zKylo or zSidious.
  • What about Phasma's zeta? Sorry, Zasma I guess.
  • Zader
    +1
    Generally? I'd say zVader. He's probably the most versatile. He's useful in the Arena, GW, and Raids. His team doesn't have to be as narrow as some of the others. zMaul is probably better in the Arena, but you need the mods and the characters to pull it off. And the characters are pretty limited to Sith. Same with zQui-Gon, only Jedi work for him. He can't very well adapt to a changing Meta. zVader covers Sith and Empire, but also anyone that applies DoTs. Plus, zVader is a good character if you want to eventually transition into a zMaul team. There's a logical progression and some good character overlap.

I'd also point out that all the ones I listed are leader Zetas. I'd put non-leader Zetas in a separate category, since most people do leaders first and tend to stick to one or two. After that, they invest in non-leaders because they can fit into a variety of teams. So while someone like zBoba or zBarriss can fit into more teams than Zeta leaders, they probably don't give as much benefit. For a non-leader, I'd actually have to say zSidious, if you have zVader or zMaul. I have a lot of fun using him all over. He's great at GW. He probably attacks more than anyone else.

Outside of zVader or zMaul teams, I'd say zKylo. He's got a lot of durability and good damage. Some people might say zBoba, but for the most part I've never had a problem with my non-Zeta Boba. They extra Protection boost would be nice, but I don't think it makes as large of an improvement as zKylo or zSidious.

• Not an option here
    What about Phasma's zeta? Sorry, Zasma I guess.

I thought it was phaZma lol
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Zaul
    Zavage is complete beast and is my favorite zeta but zaul makes all sith great in a squad
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Zarriss
    I'm thinking (hoping) Barriss zeta will help a lot with my team
    Post edited by Khaleesi1221 on
  • Roc_Laivindur
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Zader
    KeKattia wrote: »
    How is Zinn QGJ? What about Finn? Isn't QGJ supposed to be ZGJ or zQGJ rather than stealing another toons' zeta name?

Yeah, QGJ is Zetajin. Zinn would be Finn. You also left out Zody (which I'd argue is top-3 right now), Zylo, Yoda (Zoda?), and FiveZ, all of which I'd think at least deserve mention among the best.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Depends on what you consider more important, raids, missions or arena. Arena id go with Zaul or Zylo . Rancor Zader. HAAT Zylo or Zody.