Dooku with Nihilus is rediculous

Prev1
Mzee
1777 posts Member
edited March 2017
Killed all 4 guys easily, with just Dooku left. No matter how much damage I did to him he gained it all back with countering. Even with IG86's special I couldn't get him to yellow health. I had 2 guys left, and ran out of time. By the time I got to just Dooku, not a single one of my guys lost all the protection. I have a full Droid squad of all tier 11.

This needs a fix as one character should not be able to solo entire teams.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Droids don't cry
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Thanks for the unproductive comment.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Doesn't 88 have heal block?
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Lol... I have the same issue.... sith are new meta... start farming
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Daze/Shock/Stun/Healing Immunity are your friends. Can't counter with Daze, can't heal/gain TM with shock. Can't do shet when he's stunned, can't heal if he has healing immunity. Expand your horizons from just droids ;)
  • Death Trooper should be available to most everyone - even at 3* if geared properly he's good in arena and has daze on his basic for 3 turns and that shuts down Dooku completely.
  • i must say this age old argument is just that, OLD. someone is always crying about one toon or another and there is always the true reply that is a counter.

so if it bothers you that much you the counter. otherwise stop crying and calling for nerfs. what if one of your precious droids were nerfed??
  • Heal immunity didn't stop life steal...
  • IG-88's healing immunity is currently bugged. Doesn't work at all
  • HummusDip wrote: »
    Heal immunity didn't stop life steal...

Strange... It should as it now prevents even protection regen
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    K2s50 is droid can prevent q dooku counterattack
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »
    Doesn't 88 have heal block?
    HummusDip wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    HummusDip wrote: »

Strange... It should as it now prevents even protection regen

As @stumpoman stated 88 heal immunity 8s currently broke and doesn't stop health steal.
  • Inyan_Soi_Leau
    430 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mzee wrote: »
    Killed all 4 guys easily, with just Dooku left. No matter how much damage I did to him he gained it all back with countering. Even with IG86's special I couldn't get him to yellow health. I had 2 guys left, and ran out of time. By the time I got to just Dooku, not a single one of my guys lost all the protection. I have a full Droid squad of all tier 11.

This needs a fix as one character should not be able to solo entire teams.

You know how you deal with Dooku under a Nihilus lead?

Nihilus.
  • Nihilus lead is garbage I only find dooku to be a minor pain other wise the rest is easy.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Several toons that can 1v4 and win if the right counter isn't used. Especially against AI. Just gotta play it right and use the right toons.
  • Rizn wrote: »
    Several toons that can 1v4 and win if the right counter isn't used. Especially against AI. Just gotta play it right and use the right toons.

personally i use the toons i like not always the right toons but i am aware there can be a correct set of toons to use in certain situations and there is always a counter. this why you don't call for nerfs.

• Rizn
    246 posts Member
    ^ exactly.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    N1c0 wrote: »
    K2s50 is droid can prevent q dooku counterattack

This.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    spotremix wrote: »
    i must say this age old argument is just that, OLD. someone is always crying about one toon or another and there is always the true reply that is a counter.

so if it bothers you that much you the counter. otherwise stop crying and calling for nerfs. what if one of your precious droids were nerfed??

No single droid can solo a whole team of equal gear level. That is the issue I have with this. v The rest of the team wasn't great, making it even more awkward that this happened.

And if 88's heal immunity worked properly then I may have a chance, although it still has a 50% chance rate I think. Dooku 100% countering twice? Doesn't seem balanced to me when he gets so much health back. Dooku has always been a little weak (before his recent buff), but when a character can't do over 20k damage without him healing almost all of it back then something is wrong in my opinion. And, with other droids that don't do much damage it would just make up for any small amount of health 86 and 88 could manage to drop.
  • funny - dooku has been overpowered during the early start of swgoh, then he disappeared and, now, he's back with a vengeance as zooku - partnered with nihilus in lead, he is almost unstoppable, it's a good thing kylo isn't a sith, otherwise, he'd be paired in too with that annoying outrage schtick that he does once he goes zylo

the guys are right, use daze to schmuck him out, stunning then beating him to a pulp is great way to do it too, but, alas, as for the anti heal issue, this has been bugging in and out along with a myriad of other abilities, that being said, i'd much stick to a debuff that's been proven to be more effective, no matter how hard to apply it
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Adapt your team dooku is very easy to beat even with some droids

Running the same team u ran 9 months ago and whinging they arnt working anymore is not a valid argument
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Daze and stun his behind. He's cake after that. I know your pain though. The first time I encountered that duo, I swore a lot. If you want to keep running droids, consider picking up GG. I think he is uncounterable with his basic. Also, once they fix 88s broken heal immunity, you'll be good to go.
  • Out of curiousity, does his protection recovery from the zeta get converted into extra health recovery under a Darth Nihilus lead or is the healing solely from the leadership?
  • Dooku is pretty powerful under Nihilus lead but maybe you should be complaining less about Dooku and more about how droids haven't had any Zeta abilities to keep up with all of the other squads
  • Nerf them now so wiggs can rule the rooster.
  • stumpoman wrote: »
    Out of curiousity, does his protection recovery from the zeta get converted into extra health recovery under a Darth Nihilus lead or is the healing solely from the leadership?

Zeta Dooku is worthless under Nihilus lead. His protection gain gets **** into the cloud because Nihilus converted all protection to health. So he only gets normal Nihilus health gain.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    stumpoman wrote: »
    Out of curiousity, does his protection recovery from the zeta get converted into extra health recovery under a Darth Nihilus lead or is the healing solely from the leadership?

Zeta Dooku is worthless under Nihilus lead. His protection gain gets **** into the cloud because Nihilus converted all protection to health. So he only gets normal Nihilus health gain.

I mean he does 15% more counter damage and gains critical immunity, not entirely worthless, just not worth the zeta.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CleverWes wrote: »
    stumpoman wrote: »

Counter attacks, bonus attacks, and regular attacks plus 150% health steal....

Yes his zeta is usless under nihilus but unless he is always dazed, shocked, stunned, or HI he will basically always be at full health.
  • They needed something to get people to start paying for things again. All of the F2P tryhards will run Nihilus teams (you know something is OP when it's all you see, amiright?) so the P2Wers will start buying packs to get higher star DNs and fill out their Sith rosters. It's their game and their right to do so, but running Nihilus is a cowardly thing to do IMHO.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Cehmybro wrote: »
    Dooku is pretty powerful under Nihilus lead but maybe you should be complaining less about Dooku and more about how droids haven't had any Zeta abilities to keep up with all of the other squads

This thread isn't about the lack of zeta abilities. That's a different can of worms.

And for those just criticizing me for using droids still, well I do have an empire team that is almost ready. This is also a very unconstructive argument and does not belong here.

General Grievous would be nice, but isn't very farmable right now.

The point of this thread was that I don't believe any character should be invincible unless someone has a team that can apply a specific debuff, and currently that is exactly what Dooku is under a Nihilus lead.