Princess Zody team question.

Yogi
907 posts Member
A question for the clone experts.

Does Sarge need a Arrow speed primary considering how much TM he generates?

I use the clones for GW and (H)ATT raids. All are g11 except Echo who is 6* g9.

Replies

• You can but it's not necessary.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Offense arrow is better
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    Offense arrow is better

Not protection with Cody zeta? Clones better with offense primaries?
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    They really dont take much damage if you're doing the rotations well. They don't need to be modded for any more survivability than they have. Getting offense crosses and arrows goes a long way on most of them - though Cody wants all the speed all that time!
  • Rats I just farmed lots of protection primary thinking it was best with Cody zeta
  • You'll end up with a ton of protection primaries anyways if we're bein real. Follow-up question: crit chance/damage vs. offense? What are the priorities in secondaries? I'm guessing offense square, offense arrow, defense diamond, crit damage triangle, prot circle, offense cross?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    You'll end up with a ton of protection primaries anyways if we're bein real. Follow-up question: crit chance/damage vs. offense? What are the priorities in secondaries? I'm guessing offense square, offense arrow, defense diamond, crit damage triangle, prot circle, offense cross?

I think Offense cross for most of them except on Fives, gives Fives a potency cross to land speed down more reliably. Crit damage triangle if you can get their crit chance high enough without it. Crit damage will be far more valuable than an Offense primary on the triangle in terms of damage because they will crit a lot, but if you really need crit chance you might want to put a crit chance triangle on them.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    You'll end up with a ton of protection primaries anyways if we're bein real. Follow-up question: crit chance/damage vs. offense? What are the priorities in secondaries? I'm guessing offense square, offense arrow, defense diamond, crit damage triangle, prot circle, offense cross?

I think Offense cross for most of them except on Fives, gives Fives a potency cross to land speed down more reliably. Crit damage triangle if you can get their crit chance high enough without it. Crit damage will be far more valuable than an Offense primary on the triangle in terms of damage because they will crit a lot, but if you really need crit chance you might want to put a crit chance triangle on them.

How high do you want crit chance to be? I know Zody gives a crit chance buff, right...?
  • Cody gives 30% crit chance, and Leia's buff gives a further 25%. Clones need to supply the remaining 45%.