Yoda

RamzaBeoulve
100 posts Member
edited February 2016
Yoda outclasses every toon in the game by a long shot. He makes Luminara Unduli look like a deranged ****. I haven't won a GW or arena match since he was released. I'm sick of it.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    To entertain Super Bowl party people, I am going to say something in advance for a month.

Please nerf Yoda. Yoda is so OP. He crushes Sid, destroys Dooku, punishes QGJ. It creates such an imbalance that no existing characters can overturn.
  • Options
    I like your thinking here, in fact I would go so far as to say Yoda needs removed from the game all together. He's everywhere and I'm sick of it. He is unstoppable in arena and makes GW way too hard when you have to fight him at every stop. If they don't nerf him today I'm quitting this game and never coming back.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Yoda outclasses every toon in the game by a long shot. He makes Luminara Unduli look like a deranged ****. I haven't won a GW or arena match since he was released. I'm sick of it.

Yes. In order to keep non-whale players in the game, a nerf is necessary for Yoda. May the nerf be with you.
  • Options
    At lvl 70 captain phasma's leader skill is so stupid. Time to nerf this ****. All i see in my leaderboards are captain phasma.
  • Options
    It's okay. They're bringing Jar Jar Binks next event. His 337 speed that calls in the entire team for assist and has no cd is broken and can counter yoda
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad you've started on this already. The Nerf Lord will be pleased.
  • Options
    Yoda OP OP OP!
    829-416-931
  • Options
    I Agree, Nerf Yoda. He is to hard to obtain (How would I obtain 5x7* Jedi!) so I don't have him that is why we need him nerfed. Everyone is using Yoda, If you don't have him, with the recent changes on Arena, you will have a target in your back. It Punishes other players that are re-inventing on other team strategies on Arena. Pls Nerf!
    829-416-931
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Yoda isn't the problem it's the heavy hitters hiding behind him like Ugnaught, Royal Guard, IG-100 and Tebbo. Once Yoda uses his Taunt Royal Guard or Ugnaught will one shot two of my toons. After that IG-100 jumps in and shocks my remaining toons while taking away 60% turn meter. Just when I thought I was going to be allowed to attack Tebbo goes into stealth then Yoda does another Taunt. I mean really?

Well I'm sure you can guess what happens next. My FOTP, GS, and Rey(all 7* gear 9) hit Yoda with everything they have but he is far too powerful and at turn end he still has 80% health. Finally Royal Guard in one move finishes off my toons with his hard hitting special. I always knew the Guard hit hard but geez. One hit and all my toons are gone?

It's going to take forever for me to rank up toons good enough to take on teams like this. The meta certainly has changed, and man is it a tough one. As I said before Yoda isn't the issue we just need to come up with new team synergies to combat this. Ok off to make my new team!
  • Options
    Omg another nerf thread....
  • Options
    HA HA.. I see what you did here!

Clever girl. :/

• Options

BentWookie wrote: »

Clever girl. :/

Lol, bruh

• Options
    Closed.
    Language, Mock thread on unreleased hero