Best duo for my squad?

Chirrut, Baze, B2, ???, ???

I could run Wiggs but I'm tired of them in Arena. My only other options at the moment are Boba, Palpatine & Nihilus. Is Wiggs my best option right now? Or would a Sith duo of Nihilus & Palp work? I'm working on Maul but he's not quite ready yet and I still need another 8 zetas.

Replies

• E00N
    147 posts Member
    Wait for Zaul, then add Palpatine, Nihilus, Chaze duo and u will happy.
  • I run Boba and Nihilus. Good combination if you get Boba out in front and can apply ability block. If I get it on everyone, I can typically hit Annihilate in 4 turns (1st turn Force Drain, 2 more turns, Annihilate).

Who are you wanting to run as lead? That definitely changes things.
  • I run Boba and Nihilus. Good combination if you get Boba out in front and can apply ability block. If I get it on everyone, I can typically hit Annihilate in 4 turns (1st turn Force Drain, 2 more turns, Annihilate).

Who are you wanting to run as lead? That definitely changes things.

Yeah I'm not really sure who I want to lead. Trying to figure that out. I tried Palp(L) with Nihilus and it worked well. Played a Wiggs/Chaze team who's geared, starred and modded better then me plus had a zeta Barriss. Even with 4x speed the match went down to the wire.. lol. But I ended with all my toons intact and a #2 spot. So I'd say it worked. Against a team I couldn't dent before.
  • Honestly Wedge lead with Biggs is probably your best bet with that base, but any two of the other three you mentioned would probably work nearly as well. The only problem you run into is the lack of an impactful leader ability since your best case would be Nihilus benefiting from Sid's lead or vice versa. Whereas Wedge would boost four of your squaddies...

Ultimately though, run what's fun, those toons are all great so you should do well regardless.