Who is better Asajj or Savage

Hi Guys,

I want to harvest for a new player from Arena Shipments, I am thinking between Asajj and Savage.
Asajj can do healing and Savage is a tank, and I am not able to make up my mind, whom to harvest.
Can you guys suggest me.

Replies

• Asajj's heal is being changed to a self heal only. I still like her, but many don't.
  • Asajj. More utility.
  • Savage. I only have him at 4 stars, but he has amazing health and solid damage if you have Sid as your leader. He's getting a serious buff as well. Only problem is he's slow for an attacker. But not Ventress slow - she's the slowest in the game.

Ventress is mostly a counter pick character for specific matches.

I'm tempted to make a tanky team with savage as one of my damage dealers. He's a character I'd like to come back to
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Im going with ventress. Its a pity about her party utility being reduced to self healing but even with that she still capable of more than Savage.

As some might know, she has 5 abilities. Leader ability which increases speed. One attack which targets everyone with a chance of being used again on very next attack. Shes capable of stunning the opposition. She can debuff and heal simultaneously. Her fifth ability also grants her turn meter advantage, higher attack power as well as defense penetration.

Now tell me again, what does savage have on that?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Im going with ventress. Its a pity about her party utility being reduced to self healing but even with that she still capable of more than Savage.

As some might know, she has 5 abilities. Leader ability which increases speed. One attack which targets everyone with a chance of being used again on very next attack. Shes capable of stunning the opposition. She can debuff and heal simultaneously. Her fifth ability also grants her turn meter advantage, higher attack power as well as defense penetration.

Now tell me again, what does savage have on that?

Massive amounts of health, faster speed, and a solid buff coming his way. I actually think he could be viable in PVP in the right setup.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    It is diffcult to know, as next patch both change a lot. Savage will get a big buff
  • Ventress is handy, but dies to quick - you have to rely on the enemy being buffed to heal. Opress is much better, especially when you get him past 4*. He's what gets me through most GW battles when Boba can't.
  • I have both, I don't use either one in arena. I borrowed a 7* Ventriss from an ally and her aoe is pretty good. She has mixed results removing Chewie's taunt. I plan to use her on a Nightsister team, I have all of them. For Savage, the comments here are accurate, he has lots of strength and his special, Overpower, can usually finish off a toon. Nightsister Initiate is the best NS character, so if have other ones, consider Ventriss for GW.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Well Ventress could press Dooku on her own. Savage didn't have a grasp of how to use Force shielding so Dooku just kept zapping him.

Ventress has also held off both Obi-Wan and Anakin simultaneously, and has even battled Mace successfully, while Savage and Maul couldn't bring down Obi-Wan together even when he was caught in a cave with them.

Granted, Obi-Wan was wearing plot armour. Which is like orbalisk armour, only fool proof.

Savage does have a very powerful grasp of basic Force techniques though. He was able to simultaneously Force choke Dooku and Ventress. Which is nothing short of impressive, and one of few times when Dooku's defense fell short. He also managed to Force push an entire starfighter off a cliff once.

At the end of the day, I think Ventress is the more versatile and experienced fighter of the two. Hope that helped.
  • Thanks to all of you for helping with suggestions. I see Ventress has self healing but she is on slower side. I have Lumi, JC, Talia, and need some heavy tanks. I will first harvest Savage and then start with Ventress.

No offence to guys who supported Ventress first.