Who's a good first zeta?

tkl
295 posts Member
Its a while before i'll get my first zeta but who is the best?For my first i'm considering zylo,zader,or zaul.So who's the best first zeta?

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Vader is always a good bet. Most people on here will likely tell you Vader or Maul.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Just between the 3 btw
  • Most people will tell you Maul for arena. That said, he's meta now. Who knows where he'll be by the time you get your first set?
    I chose Vader, and have not regretted it. Kylo is next on my list. Then maybe Maul (just because he looks fun). It depends on where you plan on using them.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Lots of posts on this (as well as a good Utube vid posted today)

First question you need to ask is whats your aim with it... help in raids or personal arena glory

For me I wanted to add more value in HAAT so first was Zody and later this week Zives
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ok who helps best in aat?
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    It's not just about the Zeta...it's about who you have to go with the Zeta. If you don't have a team ready to take advantage of the zeta, hold it. Get the full team ready, then commit. If the meta changes, you still have that shiny zeta ready to use on someone worthwhile.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »

Zody will full clone team P2, or Princess Zody (with leia) P4
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    I just want General kenobi and to be moderately good in arena.No interest in rancor since me and my guild mates can clear it easy
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Zody looks really good for aat but what about arena
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Zody looks really good for aat but what about arena

I wish they were as Clones by far my fave team... At the moment my record is 5.5M in AAT which still need improvement. But for Arena Zody is far to squishy as he all the crit chance mods instead of health.. if Clones had a tank and better dispel other than one echo atk they could be arena viable
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ah i see then so it's either zaul or zylo then
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    zVader is great in both raids, and still has success in arena. I'd look there if you are trying to maximize where in the game you can use him.