Lv80 XI gear color ♛Team Redemption♛

2Next

Replies

• it's a special mive only Instict has the "Wallet Force" special: hits +10 the current level for teo weeks. Glad it times out.

In ither news, get ready to experiment Dooku and Barris 7. baris will take a while to kill and while wet-noodly she can do decent damage and drag the fight. And Dooku 7* maybe not wow, but in a PHASMA high counter tream, annoying.
  • Id rather have the money in my wallet
  • Slewfoot wrote: »
    Id rather have the money in my wallet

and that is what seperates the wealthy from poor

• Finally found the true wallet warrior clan lmao!.

finally found the true broke f2p guy lmao lolol
  • I going to start hoarding my energy until new characters come out.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    I going to start hoarding my energy until new characters come out.

That would be a huge mistake.. but it's ur call
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    I going to start hoarding my energy until new characters come out.

That would be a huge mistake.. but it's ur call

Maybe he wants to be lv60 forever .

• If anybody gotten 02 to work instead of 37, pm me. I use ios only, however experimented and could not get earlier one to work no matter what I tried. However did suspect some of making it work
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't know how it was done, but to unlock Dark Side 7 you need to be level 67. And it takes about 4000 per level tonjust donthat. So to have 6555 left TODAY (day of cap lift) you would have needed stocked energy of about 28,000 + 6555 or 33,555. That's a little more than 54 refreshes...more like 282 refreshes or 750 crystals per day for 40 days, for total of 30,000 Crystals. If this is cut to 31 days (don't believe you can nit use energy oncenin 40 days), lets say two more refreshes per day, adds 800 Crystals per day for a total over 55000 crystals.like $400 or $500 and 32 days without a single energy use. Cheaper version would be tonuse a HEX editor....

Nice to see the screenshot though.

This a the most solid logic of all the post about the energy thing. As long as is not on my server I don't give a ****, and more power to ya for figuring it out. I understand that even if it wasn't acquired over 30+ day of not playing at all is not like he could/would say anything about it. Plus, think of all the great info that he and his site here provide to all of you for free. And it is possible to hack energy despite it being server side. People have even managed to hack crystals too. For what he does for all here, it's cool... As long I don't have to play him in Arena :-)
  • Slewfoot wrote: »
    Id rather have the money in my wallet

and that is what seperates the wealthy from poor

*separates
  • Now that I've stared at the image again, I think that's actually Mace with Gear X and his buddies at Gear IX.
  • Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks ;).

Brought to you in courtesy by [iN]Naecabon.
    -Team Instinct2016

2n19ca8.jpg

Awesome Screenshot.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • 20 energy? That's insane =__=
    That golden gear tho
    That golden gear
  • Not sure why so much discussion about the energy. The piece of info I must have missed after reading this entire thread is how to get past player level 70. I got the update and still am maxed out. Does that get unlocked when you play through Dark and/or Light battles? Confused, please enlighten.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I get how you get to 6555 energy.
    What I don't get is why?
    When it's over the maximum it dosn't regenerate, so by hoarding it you are ending up losing all the energy you would have been gaining (while sleeping for example)
    10 energy/hour mounts up eventually.
  • On topic, this would be gear XII actually :P
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Yoda
    2 posts Member
    Hi everyone, it's not much but here's a quick glance at the Lv80 XI color, the Mace Windu shown here is at Lv74 but of course the AI has special hacks.

2n19ca8.jpg

Hi, i am level 70 . How can i unblock level 71? I want go up but lot of things wrote: comming soon. :(
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    On topic, this would be gear XII actually :P
    I think the same. In another thread I've wrote:
    RamaGiizis wrote: »
    We are familiar with gear IX yet; my opinion is that in DS 7D Hard we can see gear X while in Cantina 6G gear XI. So the golden gear in DS 7D Hard should be level XII.
    Rāma || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 80 || I've the bad habit of editing my writings soon after I've posted 'em