What happens when a Nihilus led Count Dooku

and another Nihilus led Count Dooku are the last men standing on opposing teams? :o

Replies

• I hope I will never find out
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Whichever one lands stun/shock first, duh.
    Stop acting like he has no counter.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

This. Ironically, the OP has mentioned yet another counter to Nihilus lead + Dooku. The mirror team. In summary, we have anyone who can stun, shock, daze, heal block, stealth and the mirror. I'm sure I'm missing some - but that's at least 15 or 20 toons that can counter N(L)+Dooku...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • He means when it comes down to dooku vs dooku.

But since he stuns/shock/ability block I hightly doubt one wont kill the other before time runs out. Besides his normal attack can't be countered
  • What about two 5's under zCody lead?

That would be even more cringeworthy I think.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. Ironically, the OP has mentioned yet another counter to Nihilus lead + Dooku. The mirror team. In summary, we have anyone who can stun, shock, daze, heal block, stealth and the mirror. I'm sure I'm missing some - but that's at least 15 or 20 toons that can counter N(L)+Dooku...

Stealth would do you no good if it's the only toon left.

Also Annihilate is a "counter" to Dooku under Nihilus...ironically enough.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

there are 32 chars that can stun or heal immunity.

now if you count foresight (dooku can't deal dmg so no heal), DoTs (kills dooku), or even counter (dooku cant counter that.) it would be a lot higher.

you can also look at bonus attacks and assists.
    expose or defense down to do enough dmg.
    daze to stop TM, which isn't really needed.
    offense down to lower healing and dmg to your toons.
    health down.
    offense up.
    STEALTH.
    TMR.
    Tenacity (no negative effects)
    Even thermal detonators.

hmmm.
    that is over 50% of toons...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • A Nihilus lead dooku team is a very potent team. I've heard tales of people being massacred by a 4v1 against dooku. Sends chills down my spine
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    The most epic is Chewie vs. Chewie though. Low damage, high heals. Vicious circle.
  • I like to make that **** Dooku attack my ST Han...it just speeds up his demise at the hands of Nihilus. Once he's out of the way, it's only a matter of time. Most sith teams I've faced are slower than my team, and it's only a matter of time.

Kylo also helps to keep Dooku in check. Before having him, if I lost Nihilus, it was over. Couldn't kill him.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    msb14 wrote: »
    The most epic is Chewie vs. Chewie though. Low damage, high heals. Vicious circle.
    agreed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuKL3rDOvk
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    A Nihilus lead dooku team is a very potent team. I've heard tales of people being massacred by a 4v1 against dooku. Sends chills down my spine

I've yet to see a decent Nihilus lead team comp. They all get massacred by Zaul. Seems like they're just a niche Rex counter.
  • leef wrote: »
    agreed

How in the hell do you end up with Chewie vs Chewie?!?! That is unthinkable.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    A Nihilus lead dooku team is a very potent team. I've heard tales of people being massacred by a 4v1 against dooku. Sends chills down my spine

I've yet to see a decent Nihilus lead team comp. They all get massacred by Zaul. Seems like they're just a niche Rex counter.

I run a DN led team now, top of shard. BUT I'm also finishing up and should have Zaul by the weekend, just because I don't want to wait for another person to get Zaul first and take my team apart lolz
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    agreed

that was before wiggs...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Zooey wrote: »

Its defo not as powerful as Zaul or Zader for that matter, but is an interesting team to play on attack.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

I run a DN led team now, top of shard. BUT I'm also finishing up and should have Zaul by the weekend, just because I don't want to wait for another person to get Zaul first and take my team apart lolz

Actually added zavage to my zNihilus team, I can wreck Zaul on offense but they can beat me right back on defense. My mods aren't in the same league as their's though. But the team is loads of fun
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    agreed

haha, it's not my vid and it's from 20 sept. 2016, still awesome though ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    agreed

haha, it's not my vid and it's from 20 sept. 2016, still awesome though ;)

Especially the Benny Hill music. lol :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rakim wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

Actually added zavage to my zNihilus team, I can wreck Zaul on offense but they can beat me right back on defense. My mods aren't in the same league as their's though. But the team is loads of fun

Yeah a DN team is definitely fun! 100%. The only reason why I'm still running DN lead is because I'm a few days away from Zaul, once I get that done, I'll definitely swap over to the new lead. Also because I'm in a wiggs/chaze shard, there is no hurry to ditch DN as the lead at all since they can't hold up against a fast DN led team.