What faction needs attention?

Prev1
AbyssalH
303 posts Member
edited March 2017
Speaking about the most wanted faction to you. Which needs net toons, reworks, tweaks, zetas and so on?

What faction needs attention? 213 votes

Clones
11%
McmoleObi1_master1BrandonC1465YogiKeKattiaRyzak620grotesque_ahGebuttersnapsTh3DarKn1ghtDarknessieMittyRetallicDunemarcherPyro617BNJul_TalEl7Vertdavinhalcyon_NLPerson_YatesArvid0104StarSpectre 24 votes
Seperatists
12%
Hbk146TrisbouilleDyerth_7LawZaramDarthElizaDanielOngWallynator94PartyBoyGriffVice_tornAnUnusedNameProGhandesnarzenalGeorgemi6HalleCOrkazmSebulbadasgreatTelosDarth_AmarthBt_7274HorishBathens 26 votes
Jedi
22%
DontSteptoThisSagefireHaybarn564vitoontoAerodbraba01syingBradGoodyearCanadianMolTooLMatej17Kenobi11MatJade_MK1stuff007eralezAleb93TedLedinisGreenBoldtBmcc541 48 votes
Empire
2%
WarHazzaTSith1Thiago2103iChattersMrDorlok 6 votes
Sith
0%
Dark_Helmet152SAM197706 2 votes
Nightsisters
15%
Darknessclartymarty75Stevesaint74LazerriftGCor71HeroOfCantonRemusQui_SpiuarNDSnyderOle_Man_BourbonTurukanoWiggius_TownsoSavageOppressionDannyLynn421AllenSkywalker777ZhilAxfowTeagueCroger1520036The6Bull6putz1337Shaunyvee 33 votes
Droids
10%
EunoedarksideKhorvog_KarbossaChewie_says_AaarwwObiwadkenobiiakinsJinSaotomeSkarchaAycee1FizzikDGizxNineDalmenarGuardian_1091TominationT92Cyrus_RenCF_Jedi1234HummusDipMrjenkinsIg88isboss 23 votes
Anything except rebels!!!
11%
StarcronjeffouleZombie961samjpRiftChasmDonbot89NikeNoodleHanYolo1313Dath_RakiKindlerFahriusDannyBdanflorian1984Smash88Prophet_Chinchilla01Zeke11BxVanQuecplastoquinoneBoreasMc_Iavell 24 votes
Another
12%
Corndog131DingusSchlingerAimingForGamingMirlatNightloresLevlleefcrixvaneOldDakaNewBarberTh3NameLessDarax_renKeldoObi_six_KenobiStrikerflux_ronoZooeyUltimateZeusTacoShaqdaddyWompWompRat 27 votes

Replies

• Another
    Sand People

U'rororororororor
  • Seperatists
    Sand People

U'rororororororor

**** i forgot them :o well count them together with ewoks :D but i bet it will never happend untill they release an op tusken like @taco :D
  • Another
    I won't rest until my favorite sand creepers get their due.

Gaffi Sticks > Lightsabers
  • Anything except rebels!!!
    In my opinion, I believe every faction should have 5+ characters.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Another
    We need Tuskens
  • Another
    Bounty Hunters!
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Anything except rebels!!!
    Anything but rebels, they have by far the largest faction, almost all the individual synergies, and almost all their counters are event exslcuive (palp), require a zeta along with other hoops (Vader), or are currently P2P (rogue one empire), and with the Phoenix characters coming in and no announcement of any of the villians from the show sure going to be the meta...again
  • Nightsisters
    Nightsisters! This faction kinda sucks - I think they have plenty of characters, but they seem to lack synergy and the two ones that look the same don't really do a great deal at all

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Seperatists
    Why do ppl vote for jedi? Arent they already 20 toons with 3-4 zetas, nice leads and good synergy? Sure they cant compete with siths, but thats right. Siths are by far superior
  • Clones, Bounty hunters, Nightsisters, Empire...
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Another
    More rebels please!

The hate generated by 10000 indignant whiners would be the best form of entertainment.
    518 posts Member
    Jedi
    Jedi definitly. Their mechanics are old for a lot of them (Plo, Kit, IGD, Old Ben, Jedi Knight Guardian, Mace (rework but still, not efficient), etc...

Few of them can put a debuff on target (Old Ben each 5 turns, Plo Koon have no potency, Aayla (who's actually the best of them and need no rework), IGD (same defense buff as Plo, defense debuff is not effective with 50% chance...)... That's pretty much it, which is not good because they all have the same buffs and debuffs, with low probability and no variety like (CC down, evasion down, etc...).

Only JKA and Aayla are good at it.

And Clones need something : five of them, very funny to play, only effective in one part of the game, 2 if you add GW but you can use Sith for that, with Nihilus lead, Dooku, Vader, Sidious and sith trooper. Then you auto and it's okay :)
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Empire
    Yes I voted Empire. Sure Zader and EP are both good metas, but guess who isn't? Tarkin. I'd like a true Empire meta, not this Empire/Sith hybrid meta surviving off the Sith buffs.

Give me a Zeta on Tarkin's leadership and Stormtrooper rework plus Zeta. And I'll drop my Zader for that in a heartbeat. I even have Gear XI Stormtrooper and 20 Zetas on standby, lol.
  • Another
    More Resistance!
  • Another
    Give CUP a republic tag and add republic. I mean he's a cop on the homeworld of the republic
  • Another
    Ewoks!
  • Droids
    Separatists or droids
  • PapiBlanco
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Tuskens, nightsisters, and maybe ewoks, they just need one or two more toons, for two of these factions there are plenty in the PvE battles. Anyways Jedi don't need a rework, the only thing that's stopping them from being one of the best in arena is the Sith meta, more specifically, darth maul who does double damage to Jedi. The Jedi have qui gon Jin zeta lead, anikin who is a very strong toon, ayla who is a very strong toon, General kenobi who is a stand alone amazing character, zeta Barris who has a permanent non stop team heal and sporadic cleanses, yoda who is a great character but just needs a minor rework so that he uses battle med first, plo Koon who could work if you don't have zeta qgj. Sure they have a lot of crappy toons like kit fisto but rebels have crappy toons like Luke, and nobody wants a rebel rework even if it was just for hoth rebel soldier or lobot as this game is already dominated by rebels

I think we should have all factions with a minimum of 5 toons before we start begging for more reworks on already solid factions.
  • Droids
    Droid's and Jedi
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Droids
    Droids have only 5 viable toons, require JE to work, while Jedi are just underwhelming compared to Sith
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Seperatists
    So much love for jedi
  • Another
    Ewoks, please. They're so close to having a good synergy between them it wouldn't take much. Logray and Wicket should be in there at least.
  • Another
    I'm not seeing my favorite freedom fighters in the top of the arena. Can we PLEASE get some more well deserved Rebels?
  • Another
    Zooey wrote: »
    More rebels please!

The hate generated by 10000 indignant whiners would be the best form of entertainment.

My man. Up top.
  • Another
    Ewoks, please. They're so close to having a good synergy between them it wouldn't take much. Logray and Wicket should be in there at least.

Logray's already in the game. This shouldn't be hard devs!
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Empire
    Darren008 wrote: »

Logray's already in the game. This shouldn't be hard devs!

Actually it is. They may have the model for Logray, but NPC abilities and stats work very different from the playable characters.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Another
    Jawa's
  • Seperatists
    Why are there so many votes for jedi? we have many jedi, many zetas, and they also synergize well together.. One of the best 3 toons is a jedi (gk) .. So why so many votes to adress jedi? Sure i myself like gk,jka and aayla.. And id love to see jedi luke and ki adi mundi
  • Jedi
    For the love of all things, enough with the Droids business, They have been OP since Day one, and are still relevant in all phases of the game and have been longer than any other team.

Nightsisters? Just why? Hondo and his pirates were cooler than the nightsisters and they aren't even in game, yet you vote for the really lame nightsisters. Ugh.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Seperatists
    All are good choices but I picked seps because they sort of tie in with droids and out of the major factions (rebels, empire, jedi/clones) seps are the worst off