Stun glitch?

Still fairly new to the game but I've noticed that when a player is stunned they can still dodge an attack?

Similar games I've played when a character is stunned they cannot dodge any attack, usually one of the perks of stun.

Is this a glitch how it's supposed to be?

Replies

• Its not a glitch its how the game is. The only thing i like about stun is when its works on counter attackers like Count Dooku, Fives etc when they cant do... their counter attacks ...
  • It has no effect? Not even lower chance to dodge? Weird...

Speaking of dooku n stun I also hate how he can stun more than 1 character at a time but I'll only hate that till I get him lol
  • I dont think so. Not in my experience. But yeah get Dooku he is awesome.
  • JohnnyPIFF wrote: »
    It has no effect? Not even lower chance to dodge? Weird...

Speaking of dooku n stun I also hate how he can stun more than 1 character at a time but I'll only hate that till I get him lol

Daka can also do this.
  • This is a new and interesting topic. I wonder why nobody else has mentioned this? There should be a way to search for past topics. But such a method would surely go unused anyhow, so it's probably best that we create the same topic to be answered multiple times a day.
  • Mittens wrote: »
    This is a new and interesting topic. I wonder why nobody else has mentioned this? There should be a way to search for past topics. But such a method would surely go unused anyhow, so it's probably best that we create the same topic to be answered multiple times a day.

It has been mentoined. Not with Daka but stun in general. And u can acutally do search in this forum.
  • He was being sarcastic because I'm an annoying newbie in the forum and didn't take the time to search the topic someone as experienced as himself must've went over hundreds of times already.