If we get C3PO with the launch of R2D2 wish list!

Prev1
C3PO must have.

Synergy with Ewoks.

Suggestions

Some kind of Unique when teamed up with Ewoks. I was thinking Power of God where he cannot be killed until every Ewok is. Something along those lines.

His head on battle droid.

With this he is a Dark and Light side character.

Other Suggestions???

Replies

• We do not need c3po in this game. There is no room for a protocol droid on the battlefield.
  • We do not need c3po in this game. There is no room for a protocol droid on the battlefield.

He was on a list of characters we might see in game. Only reason for the post. :D
  • my suggestion is they don't waste their time releasing these characters.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    my suggestion is they don't waste their time releasing these characters.

R2D2 has a cool oil slick kill shot. He is in game as an enemy already.
  • and that's too much.
  • I can only assume r2 will be ship hardware, but the release of chopper might screw up my hypothesis
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I can only assume r2 will be ship hardware, but the release of chopper might screw up my hypothesis

Could see him being teamed up with a new Luke. Ships wise.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @spotremix

They are coming regardless of your trash talking here and about this post on other threads.

I happen to think they will be a great addition to the game.
  • @RancorPackGuild

you realize sole of live in a world where we are free to express our opinions.

you can express yours as well i can express mine and what better place to express those opinion than in the same discussion.

of course i realize my opinion isn't going to decide anything in this game but that's not going to stop me from having my opinion and expressing it.
  • Fear_JarJar
    550 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    spotremix wrote: »
    @RancorPackGuild

you can express yours as well i can express mine and what better place to express those opinion than in the same discussion.

of course i realize my opinion isn't going to decide anything in this game but that's not going to stop me from having my opinion and expressing it.

Everyone is entitled to share their own opinions, that's the beautiful thing about the internet, and free speech. Even if sometimes those opinions kind of make you sound like a d-bag.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    @RancorPackGuild

Everyone is entitled to share their own opinions, that's the beautiful thing about the internet, and free speech. Even if sometimes those opinions kind of make you sound like a d-bag.

Every country has a restriction on free speech. Some more than others.
  • ^ Yup
  • "The goal of these forums is to create a community for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows them to give feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes."

You being none of those things. This is not about free speech. It is about a TOS private community giving helpful and friendly advice.

Disagreement is okay. Other opinions are okay too.

However an understanding and helpful approach is more desirable.

Example: While I know these characters are coming and many are excited, I think C3PO and R2D2 have no place in this kind of game.

As opposed to being a ****. Spouting free speech in a TOS guided private gaming thread of players from countries all over the world.

C3PO will come. R2D2 will come.

How about some character ideas or move on.

What do you say guys?
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    I was always interested in C3PO, and other toons for that matter, being completely support. It would be a really interesting dynamic if you are basically sacrificing a 5th dmg dealer for huge buffs to the other 4. It would be cool to see 3PO as the JE of ewoks, with his basic being a random assist instead of a detonator
  • His special ability will be the annoyance number factor that causes the team to randomly shoot themselves in the head.
  • If C3PO came, he'd have to be an Ewok leader. Power of God seems appropriate. Something like that, or just huge buffs, health, power, stealth, protection, tenacity, etcetera. A plethora, a ala old Ben, but without death being the factor?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    If C3PO came, he'd have to be an Ewok leader. Power of God seems appropriate. Something like that, or just huge buffs, health, power, stealth, protection, tenacity, etcetera. A plethora, a ala old Ben, but without death being the factor?

Just make it like something that gives Ewoks buffs as long as he's alive. And then give Ewoks angry retribution for a turn when you kill him lol.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    If C3PO came, he'd have to be an Ewok leader. Power of God seems appropriate. Something like that, or just huge buffs, health, power, stealth, protection, tenacity, etcetera. A plethora, a ala old Ben, but without death being the factor?

Just make it like something that gives Ewoks buffs as long as he's alive. And then give Ewoks angry retribution for a turn when you kill him lol.

That sounds good too.
  • This game will never be complete until we have all of the popular characters.
  • This game will never be complete until we have all of the popular characters.

Agreed, but they will come. It is what keeps this game going! If we got them all at once then it would die off rapidly.

One great thing I can say is new content is being released, the devs do listen like as in the frustration felt with tournaments, and it is still fun to play at Free 2 Play and low level Pay 2 Play!

I honestly really hope we get C3PO as a duality character like I posted up top.

Thanks for posting!
  • Please don't release these characters
  • Please don't release these characters

So you are ok with chopper, but you don't want R2?!
  • R2 and C3PO need have some Wiggs level synergy
  • @phatphil3 nope, C-3PO should give r2 tons of bonus max health, offense and speed, while r2 should give 3po some counter chance or something.
  • @UltimateSeaDog "R2, R2 hurry!" - as their running after Boba in the Empire Strikes Back

Speed is perfect for R2 from C3PO
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Please don't release these characters

So you are ok with chopper, but you don't want R2?!

i don't have chopper and won't be getting him. i'm not ok with either.
  • @spotremix so you're not gonna login in march? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you'll get him, like it or not.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Lol, mindtricks!
  • Apparently for some, these are not the Droid they're looking for.
    I actually like the C3PO/Ewok synergy. But I would like to see him have some use with other factions as well. Maybe have the ability to grant speed or tenacity buffs. Whatever he has, I'm still going to at least collect enough to activate him.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    @spotremix so you're not gonna login in march? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you'll get him, like it or not.

@UltimateSeaDog

i always skip a day or 2 of playing to avoid the toons i don't want. if you skip a day your daily rewards become one day behind so i will avoid getting all the shards.

but even if i happen to get the shards, you should see how many toons i have in my inventory that are begging to be activated. toons i go there shards from farming gear in battle nodes. going for every toon is not a goal of mine and i'm not wasting resources on toons i will never use.