Princess Zody, How To Mod?

I wanted to help out my guild by giving Cody a zeta and using Princess Zody in P4 of the AAT. So that raises the question: What mods suit them best?

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    General clone mods and stats
    Every clone should have at least 40%+ physical Crit chance to be effective. This is the bare bottom minimum
    You should actually aim for 50 - 60% but that's not really easy to get
    Crit damage sets and Crit chance sets are the general best sets. As the clones are reliant on Cody his 212th attack to deal insane amounts of damage speed is not a priority on most characters. Echo, CS and Fives have a lot more profit from Offense arrow mods then +30 speed mods. Try to get offense mods on the arrow square and cross mods on CS Echo and Rex. Crit damage in the triangle (or Crit chance if it's not high enough). Fives requires 55 - 60% potency to get his speed down on the tank reliably. Which means you will need 1 potency set on Fives and the cross mod with potency primary stat
    Cody, This guy only cares about speed. The more speed he has the more 212th attacks you are going to pull off
    Get a 4 piece speed set on him and as much secondary speed as you can. Rex is your flex spot character. If you are ever going to put in Leia or EE or someone else Rex is the one to take out. In the squad you can put as much offense on him as you can to deal as much damage as possible on Codys 212th attack
    His squad discipline can help to fill the gaps of TM when Cody gets low amount of TM return so speed works aswell on Rex to get that move up more frequently
    Same can be said about Fives with him assist move
    However, in my opinion it does not outweigh the offense advantage from the constant 212th attacks from Cody

Copy and pasted from Clone Master Mitchell
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I asked this same question in line app that was the best answer I got even though some points are debatable the guy giving this advice does 8M damage so there's that
  • Don't take that- that's maybe good for a full clone team with Rex lead

They don't need critical chance at all! They have a bonus of 80%!! (50% leia, 30% Cody) without their basic it's more than enough.

Dude^ don't copy paste stuff without reading them and check if they're what people asked. He said princess zody and you sent stuff about Rex..
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Temoni_1 wrote: »
    Don't take that- that's maybe good for a full clone team with Rex lead

They don't need critical chance at all! They have a bonus of 80%!! (50% leia, 30% Cody) without their basic it's more than enough.

Dude^ don't copy paste stuff without reading them and check if they're what people asked. He said princess zody and you sent stuff about Rex..

Isn't Leia's crit chance up only +25% not 50%? So it'd be 55% bonus crit chance, not 80%. Don't harsh on people for giving some helpful information while entirely perfect for the situation and then go around giving your own false info ;)
  • @Big_Boss Thanks a ton! What are your recommendations for Leia?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    A little extra crit chance is good for leia as she only gets +15% crit chance from Cody. Speed is also good. If she can go first she can give the crit chance buff to everyone from the start
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Sorry for the late response well Leia is beat with a CC and a CD set also you want her with a lot of health to keep her alive dont do protection mods because ahe recovers health on hit but can't recover Protection anf @Yogi was right about making her as fast as you can. Triangle CD primary btw