Echo Special

518 posts Member
I just noticed, when you upgrade Echo special, at one moment you're suppose to get a 5 turns cooldown but it never apply so the game state that you have to wait for 6 turns and not the 5 you were supposed to...

Can you fix it please ? :)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Since the QoL update, the abilities screen shows the descrition of the next level to be upgraded, and not the current level. For that, you have to go down a tab to the level you're on. Is this maybe what was happening?
    518 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Since the QoL update, the abilities screen shows the descrition of the next level to be upgraded, and not the current level. For that, you have to go down a tab to the level you're on. Is this maybe what was happening?

Yes don't worry, I perfectly know about it but here is the thing :

My Echo is 72, his special is lvl 5. At the beginning the special is a 6 turns CD ability. When you go up in the description you see that CD-1 is at lvl 3 and then, the ability is only a 5 turns CD. And when you go further in the upgrade, it returns to 6 turns cool down until you reach lvl 8, where the upgrade is also a CD-1. At this moment, the ability goes from 6 to 4.

And the problem is, in fight, it's alway a 6 turns CD ability, despite I upgraded it to lvl 5, where it was supposed to be at 5 turns CD ability.

So yes, it's a bug but thanks for your reply :)
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Oh, you're right. But you're saying it's not just a display bug, but in game it's the wrong cooldown too?
    518 posts Member
    Yep, both display and game problem. And I'm quite side especially since I'm running a... guess what ? Clones team :'(