Speedorder full Sith Team zMaul lead with SA + Nihilus

JDK82
151 posts Member
Hey guys,

maybe somebody can help me:

My Team - zMaul (L), Sith Assassin, Darth Nihilus, zSavage and Sith Trooper

If it helps: https://swgoh.gg/u/jdk/ (don`t look to much on the mods, switched them around a lot the last 1-2 hours, so not yet correctly placed)

SA goes first (with around 220-230 Speed), after using Dark Shroud all Sith gain 36% tm and makes their tm bar full and so up to RNG who goes next. Tried diffrent mod configuration, but don`t get the order SA, Maul, Nihilus, ...

So do I really have to switch a even faster Sidious inside, who goes before Sith Assassin, so in case Nihilus goes right after SA is no Problem? Or do I miss something?

Thanks for your answers and thoughts.

JDK

Replies

• Yes, you do. Just keep in mind that a fast Sid will also crit the entire enemy team or get dodged by them, giving teams like Rex or Zaul lead or Biggs tons of TM before your SA can fill your team.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    i did this the other day n_n
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1yokxSs3yN5azBKZDhiU19YMDg/view

with your sa at 230 speed, nihilus must be at 117 or lower to don't get 100% of his tm after sa tm boost (he'll be at 99.6%)
    maul should be anywhere between 229 and 118, there you got the turns SA->Maul->Nihilus
    the other 2 should have lower speed than nihilus to attack after him...
    pretty low speed :confused:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • two points. first on AI sa will always use the darn dark shroud, so u are cooked. second, when u re playing u should not play dark shroud first turn unless u re facing another fast/er zaul team. in this second case when playing her basic or other special, with zaul tm u can control who goes first by setting speed on toons that way.

slowing down DN to 117 is quite impossible as his base speed is 120 ha ha but running him at 120 would be a complete waste of the toon. i run him at 221 but would obviously prefer at 300 lol.
  • JDK82 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

maybe somebody can help me:

My Team - zMaul (L), Sith Assassin, Darth Nihilus, zSavage and Sith Trooper

If it helps: https://swgoh.gg/u/jdk/ (don`t look to much on the mods, switched them around a lot the last 1-2 hours, so not yet correctly placed)

SA goes first (with around 220-230 Speed), after using Dark Shroud all Sith gain 36% tm and makes their tm bar full and so up to RNG who goes next. Tried diffrent mod configuration, but don`t get the order SA, Maul, Nihilus, ...

So do I really have to switch a even faster Sidious inside, who goes before Sith Assassin, so in case Nihilus goes right after SA is no Problem? Or do I miss something?

Thanks for your answers and thoughts.

JDK

Just multiply Sass speed by 0.55 to arrive at maximum speed without reaching 100% tm after dark shroud. This approach can allow Maul to go 1st after dark shroud, and before nihilus, and obtain the optimal order against a Rex led team.

I run my Sass at 246, and set the order so that it goes (1) Sass (2) zaul (3) ep (4) nihilus etc.

Now I'm not saying this approach is better than just going all speed like vlad stated, but this turn order allows me to not feed tm to Rex led teams.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    As a potential SA user, I have a serious enquiry, has anyone NOT max out Dark Shroud ability?
    If I do not max out Dark Shroud, perhaps I can still run the rest of the team at a decent speed and still manipulate their turn order? Or does the AI mess you over and not use Dark Shroud as opener when it is not a max out ability?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    As a potential SA user, I have a serious enquiry, has anyone NOT max out Dark Shroud ability?
    If I do not max out Dark Shroud, perhaps I can still run the rest of the team at a decent speed and still manipulate their turn order? Or does the AI mess you over and not use Dark Shroud as opener when it is not a max out ability?

You would also potentially be taking away from the benefit from using it the second time around. it seems to really help the low geared, slow teams on my shard but none of the fast teams/whales use her.

I benched her at g9 but maybe a random start isn't that bad, I run 242 zid as an opener, Rex doesn't matter as it's all Zaul at my payout, but EP or DN always seems to dodge then counter before 218 DN when their fastest toon is ~180 screwing up everything anyway.
  • I can still beat teams even if it don't start in order... And usually in facing some tank already like Baze... So a dn basic is a good start to dispell then on second turn I put the cool down skill on.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpfull answers. :-)

I benched her now also again and run again sid (also very less Rex Teams on my shard) - so this should be the better solution at the Moment, since i can`t Speed SA up enough and don`t want to slow down DN so much...
  • Hey JDK82- I’m in your arena shard... Is there an active discord?
  • Moved to Character Strategy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne