Somebody in guild just unlocked Chopper

I thought that tomorrow was supposed to be the first day that it'd be possible... :o

Replies

• Depending on which side of the world they're on, it could be tomorrow for them.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Depending on which side of the world they're on, it could be tomorrow for them.
    So login rewards use the player's local time, as opposed to stuff like the daily activities which follow server time?

• Our guildies in Australia (and similar time zones) are unlocking as well. They're a day ahead.
  • Lovesword wrote: »
    Our guildies in Australia (and similar time zones) are unlocking as well. They're a day ahead.
    Interesting. Weird. Thanks for the info, guys.
  • Depending on which side of the world they're on, it could be tomorrow for them.
    So login rewards use the player's local time, as opposed to stuff like the daily activities which follow server time?

Daily individual activities also use local time. Only guild daily activities use a set time for everyone... because they have to.

• Woodroward wrote: »
    Daily individual activities also use local time. Only guild daily activities use a set time for everyone... because they have to.
    Guess I was thinking of Events, actually. I'm just used to seeing Event characters be unlocked by everyone around the same time of day, everyone in guild seemingly getting their characters refreshed at the same hour, etc.
  • So the big question! What's the rewards for tier 2 chopper event?
    I fight the good fight
  • Do you really want to know lol
  • BXpB69B.png
  • Red_Comet wrote: »
    Do you really want to know lol

2 Chopper shards?
    I fight the good fight
  • Dreislao wrote: »
    Red_Comet wrote: »
    Do you really want to know lol

2 Chopper shards?

Refresh the page
  • Oh gosh! That's terrible
    I fight the good fight
    BXpB69B.png

*spits coffee*

Ahahahahahaha!
    BXpB69B.png

Guess people wont need to worry anymore about not having a 2* Chopper for the event in time :lol:
    This is a signature.
  • If tier 3 gives 10 Chewie shards I'll die crying
    I fight the good fight
  • That cant be for real. 1k creds woopeee. Tier 3 must be mob enforcer shards x1
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    • Cantankerous Clanker
    • Starts: March 9th
    • Ends: April 7th
    • Min Level required: 20
    • Main Rewards:
    • First Time Completion, Tier 1: None
    • Repeat Play: Chopper shard x1
    • First Time Completion, Tier 2: Ability materials
    • Repeat Play: 1000 Credits
    • First Time Completion, Tier 3: 1 Omega Material
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • After this event we won't run out of credits ever again
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    who is chopper??
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    After this event we won't run out of credits ever again

Especially if you couple it with some Bronzium credit rewards. Like winning the Lotto
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    leef wrote: »
    • Cantankerous Clanker
    • Starts: March 9th
    • Ends: April 7th
    • Min Level required: 20
    • Main Rewards:
    • First Time Completion, Tier 1: None
    • Repeat Play: Chopper shard x1
    • First Time Completion, Tier 2: Ability materials
    • First Time Completion, Tier 3: 1 Omega Material

Thanks for the reminder Leef. This shouldn't be any surprise since this was all well-posted at the beginning. And, frankly, any freebies are appreciated ... with the Bistan monthly event we just got 1 shard per day. Period. The prob is that once you give us something we take it for granted ...
  • spotremix wrote: »
    who is chopper??

After researching this for you, all I can come up with is he's a clantankerous clanker.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Australia lives in the future. That way, if the world blows up or there's a zombie apocalypse, they can warn the rest of us.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • new zealand is first to see the new day, so i was first in my guild for something haha
    dont worry though you not missing out on anything
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    osamamatix wrote: »
    new zealand is first to see the new day, so i was first in my guild for something haha
    dont worry though you not missing out on anything
    I am going to interpret this as a coded message which really means "Phoenix are the new meta, Chopper is extremely OP, and the sooner you have him the bigger your advantage." :D
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Should've created your SWGOH account with a Australia address, you'd kind of have an advantage with rollouts and/or updates.
  • Wow just wow. I'm going to sit this one out. Only going to do tier 1.
  • hehe up to half a day of unmitigated chopper usage against you all mwhahahahahaahahaaaaaaaa
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Should've created your SWGOH account with a Australia address, you'd kind of have an advantage with rollouts and/or updates.

an Australian heh sorry couldnt resist
    and you should go for new zealand first we anywhere from 2-5hours ahead of aussie depending on coast and daylight savings