Arena/Catina

Hi all,

What's best to get with arena tokens and catina rewards?

Thanks,

Replies

• Arena tokens are awarded each day depending on your place in the squad arena battles. Squad Cantina credits are awarded after each battle in the squad cantina arena. There's really no best way, just place as high in the squad arena as you can and use all your energy in the squad cantina arena.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • He asked what to get. For arena I do Sidious because hes good against the tank/healer meta right now. For cantina im working on old Daka but honestly I would go for Boba Fett if i wasnt invest in old daka already
  • Oops my mistake. I thought he said best way. My apologies.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Takeshiren wrote: »
    Hi all,

What's best to get with arena tokens and catina rewards?

Thanks,
    It can really depend on who else you are using and if you're paying anything.

If your a free player it will probably pay of in the long run to get a few cheaper heroes first, especially for the dark side, before going for the strongest heroes because you will open Galactic Wars at level 40 and you can gain shards there for very good Heroes much faster than the Arena and Cantina, if you are able to win it every day.

Mob enforcer and Greedo are decent enough to help you through DS missions, and fit into challenge squads for tank and attackers respectively. You won't need to level their abilities or gear them past a certain point, just enough to help you start winning Galactic Wars ASAP.

Once your main team is fully geared and over 50/55 or so you won't have any issues there.

You will need healers for GW, L&D, and challenge tables so focus on Consular and Talia shard missions.

The most powerful Heroes from each shipments would be Sidious from Arena, Daka from Cantina, and Luminara from GW.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Lorenzo
    110 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    FTP, wondering who to get after the big 3. Still working on Daka, and additional stars for the other two. Thinking about getting 5s in GW.

My main question is: who to replace chewy on my arena team, and can I get him from arena/cantina/GW? He seems fine for everything else, but lackluster for arena. My arena team is pretty cookie cutter for mid 40s FTP, chewy, Sid, Dooku, luminaria, consular.