When to stop farming Chewbaka?

Hi! I'm level 52 with a 4* Chewbaka. I have JC4*, Chewy4*, Sid5*, DarthMaul4*, Lumi4*, GS3*, just unlocked Old Daka4* and tomorrow Poggle4*.

I am wondering if for F2P if 7 staring chewbaka is a good idea or going for poe?

Also any general advice on how to make a good comp from these characters would be helpful.

Thanks!

Replies

• Most people would agree it is a waste to 7-star Chewy. I like him a little more than most, and wouldn't take him past 5-star.
  • Stop going for chewy now. JC is way better
  • Also, while it might be tempting, a 4-star Maul is probably too squishy/slow to use.

I'd go Sid (Leader), Poggle, Lumi, Daka, and GS.
  • I think the point you get Chewie at is a good place to stop farming him. Outside of tank challenge and Poe in arena, I haven't found any place in this game where you would need a tank.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Daka, Poggle and GS are a three good additions. I would focus in 6* Lumi now. Maul is nice buylt you can't * him, so I wouldn't waste too much on him.

Best moment to stop farming Chewie is yesterday.
  • I don't care what people say about Maul, he has to be one of the "funnest" toons in the game. I had him personally knock out 5 jedi and 3 of them were at full health lvl 60
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Go GS or JC. I got my Chewie up to 5* hoping he would be viable in the long run. I wanted a taunt, so I switched to Poe when he first came out and haven't regretted it. Now I'm top 3 daily
  • Calus_78 wrote: »
    I don't care what people say about Maul, he has to be one of the "funnest" toons in the game. I had him personally knock out 5 jedi and 3 of them were at full health lvl 60
    He is incredibly fun. I sure hope they give us a way to farm his shards in the future.