Phasma, FOO, Kylo, Assajj, Daka

I had the following team planned:

Phasma leader
First order officer
Kylo Ren
Assajj
Daka

Insane 2nd round burst, party buff debuff, a lot of assists and 2 stun basic attacks, 2 good aoes, 2 huge single target attacks ... seems good, or at least fun

Seems like this would kick major arena butt. Assajj is losing her team heal ability (nbdl), and phasmas leader ability is getting pretty substantial nerf. Plus, QGJ is in Cantina Shipments (i feel like FOO has amazing potential with victory march from Phasma, but only with Victory March from Phasma). Seems like dispel, assist 2 turn cd, and 2turns offense up on QGJ id be sorely neglectful for not getting him 7*. Everyone but FOO and asajj in my hypethetical above team is 7* max lvl max gear, but i think QGJ over FOO and save Arena Tokens for update, or ig 88 with Arena tokens.

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    2nd round burst!? most fights are over after the first turn. And where is that burst coming from?
  • Actually, its kinda lame since Phasma is going to go before Assajj (most likely) and 1st round victory march is going to be wasted on her (since she is going to have 99 turn meter)
  • The burst comes from
    Victory March
    2./3.
    FOO basic attack and entire team with more turn meter than enemy.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    That is pathetic damage compared to FOTP, Rey, Leia, GS, or the droid teams. If the opponent has Poe they will get two turns before you get one and you wont have a team left do burst.
  • Go for it mate, seems like fun, everything that goes out of the current meta Speed + DPS is interesting.
  • Randall wrote: »
    That is pathetic damage compared to FOTP, Rey, Leia, GS, or the droid teams. If the opponent has Poe they will get two turns before you get one and you wont have a team left do burst.

Well, since i face the sid fotp rey poe qgj team a lot in arena with my phasma sid kylo daka luminara and win every time despite the 700 more power on opponent team i am not a defeatist:) i dont even have dispel ability and only daka and sid potentially beat poe but i honestly am not seeing the hype with poe. Qgj is a lot better investment at this point imo and i am still happy i have 7* daka over poe every time she revives someone for me or stuns the waste of space taunter

FOO you can calculate his damage with 5 party members with advantage, in addition to minus turn meter special attack and grant 100% turn meter special he is obviously a first choice with phasma as leader. Maybe assajj isnt worth being in the geam, although i thought assajj was cool in the clone wars series and really want to make her good. (Hence all the turn meter help).

I have decided to get qgj however.