Who i think Rey is...

Dhoey321
1629 posts Member
At first i never believed what i'm about to write but i believe it more and more everyday.

At first i thought she was Luke's Daughter.
Then i loved both the Kenobi and Palpatine theories and wanted either of these to be true.

Now I think Rey is a Skywalker but not Luke or Leia's daughter. I actually believe that Rey is a reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker.

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Born to whom?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • How badly did you violate the raid rules?
  • Born by chewie, cuz shes so hairy
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Rubic06 wrote: »
    How badly did you violate the raid rules?

what do you mean?
    J0K3R wrote: »
    Born to whom?

no clue to be honest but this is what i think
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Born by chewie, cuz shes so hairy

I believe she would just be French if she was hairy.
  • The midichlorians rebuilt her in the ashes of Vader's pyre. She is a Force phoenix.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Most fans found Anakin's birth explanation super lame like midi-chlorians.

Disney isn't going to isn't going make Rey lame.

The safe route is Obi's daughter, or Luke's 2nd cousin, etc.

Jedi_Force_Hand.gif
  • She's part of the Ackbar family obviously
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Winstar wrote: »
    Most fans found Anakin's birth explanation lame like midi-chlorians. Disney isn't going to isn't going make Rey lame. The safe route is Obi's daughter, or Luke's 2nd cousin, etc.

'Disney isn't going to make Rey lame'

Too late? And the safe route is lame. I'm hoping shes palpys granddaughter and turns to the dark side. But Disney doesn't have the balls to do that.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Most fans found Anakin's birth explanation lame like midi-chlorians. Disney isn't going to isn't going make Rey lame. The safe route is Obi's daughter, or Luke's 2nd cousin, etc.

Too late?

Well, we have EMO Kylo already, so why not.
  • I hope she's Luke's daughter. It makes the most sense and fits with the overall series the best. The idea that she's a reincarnation is, as someone upthread said, far too much like the ridiculously embarrassing midichlorian nonsense.

Cousins instead of twins, etc. Works for me.
  • I hope she's Luke's daughter. It makes the most sense and fits with the overall series the best. The idea that she's a reincarnation is, as someone upthread said, far too much like the ridiculously embarrassing midichlorian nonsense.

Boring.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    I hope she's Luke's daughter. It makes the most sense and fits with the overall series the best. The idea that she's a reincarnation is, as someone upthread said, far too much like the ridiculously embarrassing midichlorian nonsense.

Boring.

It's Star Wars not Bergman. It's meant to be mainstream. Personally, I don't find it boring at all. It's popcorn fun.
  • Rey gets pregnant with Poe have a baby called Prey.
  • She is the love child of Leia and Lobot. A lot more happened at Bespin during Empire Strikes Back than you realized......
  • It's actually Luke's son.. Transgender is in right now, and Disney has to keep up with the times.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Reincarnation...? seriously? I can't think of anything that would be worse than that
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    The scariest fan theory I've seen is that Rey is Ezra and Sabine's granddaughter/daughter. This theory also accounts for the Knights of Ren originally called the Knights of Wren (Ezra's efforts to guard Sabine and Rey with some help).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Rey gets pregnant with Poe have a baby called Prey.

Fishy theory, maybe name the baby Roe.
    She is the love child of Leia and Lobot. A lot more happened at Bespin during Empire Strikes Back than you realized......

That's why Rey had to "Lei-Lo".

tenor.gif

• She is actually OST Spock's daughter. After he rebooted the Star Trek movies he used his magic science ship to chase tail. He has several illegitimate children scattered all over popular science fiction.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    This theory has been around for a while. I honestly like it way more than her being lukes daughter.

It'd make more of her being the reincarnation of the "chosen one" instead of just Anakin. On In some last airbender type ****.
  • I have a crazy theory... She's actually an English actress named Daisy Ridley.
  • Rey's just this girl ya know..
  • Rey's just this girl ya know..

The best bang since the big one?
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Rey's just this girl ya know..

The best bang since the big one?

"Man you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off"

HHGTTG FTW

• I hope she's either a new character altogether or the granddaughter of Qui-gon Jinn
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »

Too late? And the safe route is lame. I'm hoping shes palpys granddaughter and turns to the dark side. But Disney doesn't have the balls to do that.

H ell yes
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Why are people always talking about Disney's balls?