Contact us / Restart Game Error

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Same issue here. Crashed at least 10 times in the past 20 minutes.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
    Can we get someone to look into this
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yeah most results from an arena match, 3 hard battles and a purchase in the guild store and shards shop. Hopefully my stuff gets refunded.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    It appears we had a quick service interruption that came and went so quickly, we didn't have a chance to update the server status post. Luckily things seem to be operating as usual, so if you're still experiencing this issue, please force close and restart your game. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    It appears we had a quick service interruption that came and went so quickly, we didn't have a chance to update the server status post. Luckily things seem to be operating as usual, so if you're still experiencing this issue, please force close and restart your game. Thanks!

Awesome to hear it's resolved, but what about stuff that vanished?
  • Options
    ... if you're still experiencing this issue, please force close and restart your game. Thanks!

This fixed the problem for me. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bug
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Im here for the chewie shards.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Can i ask shoretrooper shards? I do not like chewie
  • Options
    tex.ability_chewbacca_special01.png
  • Options
    Hiya!

Closing this.

This discussion has been closed.