Missing normal tank raid reward

2Next

Replies

• Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Help still needed
  • Hi, any EA/CG help with this bug? posted this since Feb 23, 2017.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Any update?
  • Another try. Going to see how many pages this will go before anything

@FallenHero426 lol yea..i was actually kidding about spending $400. I was trying to get their attention. But maybe they called my bluff =/ I mean kylo and vader bug was hotfixed right away......
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    We've investigated the issue and can confirm your account did not receive any normal AAT rewards on the 24th of February.
    There's a possibility your rewards may of expired in your inbox, or you received a notice you may of missed indicating you were ineligible for rewards for that raid.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    oh wow! hi. I've been on swgoh every day, about maybe 10x a day. There is no possible way it was expired. It just never came to my inbox. I really appreciate your investigation, I'm glad I never gave up. Played this game for about 8months, never had a raid reward that never came to my inbox except this time.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    I never got a notice of ineligible for reward for that raid. I've been in the same guild for about 2months.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Any follow up? I assume so since this isnt resolve/closed. Will I get a reimbursement??
  • Patiently awaiting the next step?
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Hi CG/EA, good day
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Any reimbursement? you confirmed I didnt get anything.
  • This just happen to us yesterday. Still no Rewards.
  • We have a small Guild and worked on that rage for about a month. It's quite disappointing. I can't see how they will just not give you Rewards
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Yea, that is unfortunate =/ daily bump. If there was a post yesterday, I'd think it was April's Fool ^ ^
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Awaiting follow up
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Waiting still
  • i think they made it pretty clear that you are not getting rewards
    you must have been ineligible in some kind of way
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Usually the topic would be closed if the case was solved. It would not make sense that I was ineligible for loot because I've been in the same guild for a month, and we only earn about 15k ticket a day. Hi CG_Kozispoon, any follow up on this?
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Bump
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Can I get confirmation from CG or EA that I got screwed over by a bug that my reward never arrived to my inbox . The 1st reply was inconclusive because I never got a not eligible for raid reward and the reward never arrived in my inbox.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Can I get confirmation from CG or EA that I got screwed over by a bug that my reward never arrived to my inbox . The 1st reply was inconclusive because I never got a not eligible for raid reward and the reward never arrived in my inbox.
  • I'm missing my raid reward from this morning as well. Don't expect to get the reward, but there is clearly a bug in the rewards delivery system that should be worked out.

Additional info:
    Our Normal AAT Raid was started shortly after reset on Saturday April 15th (~1:30 am EST) and was finished some time between 1am and 5am the morning of Sunday April 16th (I woke up and checked phone around 6am EST). I participated in phases 1 and 2 and ranked 5th overall. I've been in this guild well over a year and have never received any form of 'ineligible for rewards' notification. The rewards should have been received within the last 12 hours of posting this, so they couldn't have expired. My guild shop currency has stayed the same since before rewards should have been received, so I haven't claimed rewards.

I'm the only person in my guild that didn't get the rewards, so I'm assuming I did something 'wrong' that the game didn't handle well. Last night I forgot to close off the game and instead just locked the phone with the game open (once unlocked, I was taken directly to Raid home screen). I know rewards won't show as delivered until the screen is refreshed (like arena rewards if you're sitting at the home screen at payout) so by not refreshing the screen 1-5 hours, there may have been some glitch that prevented the rewards from ever being delivered. Restarting game and phone didn't work either.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    I'll still keep posting till I dont know when.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    Can I get confirmation from CG or EA that I got screwed over by a bug that my reward never arrived to my inbox . The 1st reply was inconclusive because I never got a not eligible for raid reward and the reward never arrived in my inbox. And this topic was not closed so assume its pending?