Free chronium exclusive pick, who would you take?

LordStyling
1461 posts Member
edited February 2016
After purchasing over 10-12 "8 packs" when I started and learning the hard way it's the worse ROI ever.... like seriously what a waste of money, need to purchase ten times that to end up with useable exclusive toons.

Let's say they "gave" you a free chronium exclusive toon. Who would you pick?

** this is just for fun of having a convo, not trying to get dev's to give us a toon **

I'd take Old Ben for plenty of reason such as, he's cool calm and collective, he came back to life using the force after he died and for in game reason, ability block rules.

Free chronium exclusive pick, who would you take? 71 votes

Lando
12%
StevoBRRRAPSDziadJayBeefedmoongodMULDYETheLucky7thLSkywalkerrCrfty 9 votes
Leia
5%
ZekexReyOPRogerMoore_007Theroastyo 4 votes
Old Ben
28%
SysyRogan_Ban84Relish_YodaLordStylingTylermitkodimaBiel_StarboyTriquiajmillerSilleckaeonaxx20enderUnckyBadTouchJohnnySkyBigG8501Darth_Cantona12VaderJK12Chekmatex4AdidasSuperstarxEcho_Base 20 votes
Kit
4%
BogsquashLazerriftRenovato 3 votes
Aayla
23%
reizseJTEJReyneFrenzytomArenHamDarthTygerTyloRenWillkimm98PlasmajSchwartzmasterXeoxMikymateEwakawakaYGBPadmePoleHERbehrCookieCrispp 17 votes
Darth Maul
15%
Inhumanesnow6cosmicturtle333ohnoitscindyEricsonXWildGruntLcdavis37skarroo11CPMPgerbster14iakinsDarthBal 11 votes
other?
9%
DarthMasterShawnTiggerzHarfoushTahnhauserRU486LoveLoveRiceMizake_Mizan 7 votes

Replies

• Lando
    I've got Old Ben, from others Lando looks best with his AOE and cooldown reset. But that's only my dreaming.
  • Old Ben
    SDziad wrote: »
    I've got Old Ben, from others Lando looks best with his AOE and cooldown reset. But that's only my dreaming.

I unlocked Lando, but did not star him up. He's "ok" at best (imo), but did not see the value in gearing/leveling/ability 'ing him up.
  • other?
    I'd take Barriss if they were giving way packs to early players. Later in the game, its not hard to farm a decent team, but having her as a healer in hard mode and GW made getting the farmable characters I needed that much easier.
  • Aayla
    Even if shes not the best, i like her abilities, counter, stun, self heal, and assist call? If these all triggered in a match that would be insane. No idea how good her damage is though?
  • Aayla
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Even if shes not the best, i like her abilities, counter, stun, self heal, and assist call? If these all triggered in a match that would be insane. No idea how good her damage is though?

I have here at 5* almost g8 level 64

Her main is about 1300-1500 non crit
    Her secondary is 2300-2500 non. Crit heals for 1400-1500 non crit
    Her assist +50 percent with Jedi is nice, can prof on counter
    Her counter of +50 percent works often, counter stun is broken

She needs two more stars but I'm done buying packs and hope the shard shop isn't too cruel

I can update Monday once I get her to g8
  • other?
    Needs more Greedo
  • other?
    Be tough between Ben for his Buffs, Leia for the Speedy DPS, or Secura for her overal Kit. I'd likely go Ben because I have Leia and Secura, just not High Stared. 4* each.
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    other?
    I have all the exclusive characters at 7* but Old Ben is 6*. They are all trash, I wanted to experiment so badly, but it was the biggest let down. Best bet if you want to P2W use those crystals to refresh nodes. But hey at least I got all my Jedi ;). I am not trying to be to cynical, just saying you aren't missing much and wouldn't worry about buying packs, focus on nodes and shipment refreshes.

I hope the shard shop is for Node characters and not exclusive, or I might just vomit.

I recant, Leia was not trash, she was my bread and butter. So was QGJ until they moved him. Imagine that, the speed chromium's were the best.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    other?
    Rey cuz shes hot......oh and she hits so dang hard.
  • other?
    RU486 wrote: »
    Rey cuz shes hot......oh and she hits so dang hard.

She is not chromium exclusive. She has 3 nodes. Her chromium drop rate is like the chances I have dating her, infinitesimal.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Not a chromium exclusive but I'd take Daka. I'm kind of stalled on Dark Side progression with just Talia trying to heal. She just hasn't been a priority for me in Cantina but as soon as I'm done with OGJ she will be. I regretfully spent my first 8-9 purchase on Bobba before I realized he really wouldn't help me and by then the OGJ bandwagon had started moving.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Aayla
    Secura is a swiss army knife