First Zeta

Who would you put your first Zeta on, Vader or Maul?

Zeta Maul seems like the right choice for arena focus, and Zader for raids.

I'm honestly not sure which is more important to me. Arena matters, as i need free crystals.

But my guild is just getting into heroic raids, and I am several long farms from being able to have dedicated squads for all phases of both raids.

How to decide?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I went Maul first because I love Maul and I was in need of it because my mods were lacking in speed and that speed boost helped me a ton.

Just recently put my second zeta on Vader purely for raids and I can now easily solo the Rancor, and can get the top 1 or 2 spot for our NAAT raid depending on how well the other guy with zeta vader does.

Are you doing HAAT? Because you're going to need a full squad behind Zader to actually get anything from it. If the rest of your DoT team is too weak you won't be able to survive very long.
  • I dont think we are ready for HAAT yet.

With Zader, i would be bringing Sid, EP, TFP, and either RG or Shore for arena, or someone else in raid.

• I had he same desision to make last week. I was choosing between maul kylo and Vader.
    It really depends on what is most important to you.
    If your guild is still doing naat and t56 rancor I would definitely go with Vader. He is the only true solo toon for pit. Two of my guild officers have zader and both do well over 15 million in naat.
    If arena is most important then maul is king, for now.
    To be a top zaul team you are going to have to level sith assassin. Who knows how long the sith meta will be with us but for the time being maul is king of arena.
    He is great in gw as well. I have a g11 maul and he is fun to use.
    I ultimate went with zylo to Solo phase 1 of haat raid when my guild is ready.

My next will definitely be Vader for the raids. That raid gear wall is something Vader will help you climb.
    Just my Opinion tho.
  • You touched on exactly my dilema.

Which is more important to gearing up a roster? Crystals from arena to buy gear in shipments, or gear straight from raids?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Riktoven wrote: »
    You touched on exactly my dilema.

Which is more important to gearing up a roster? Crystals from arena to buy gear in shipments, or gear straight from raids?

Depends on what gear you need really. If you're stuck on the raid only gear like the furnace salvage, droid caller salvage, nubian design tech salvage and scanner salvage or any of the AAT raid gear then doing well in the raids will help you more. But if you need things like stun cuffs stun guns and holoprojectors and the gold eyeballs and that like (the stuff from AAT raid that also can be farmed) those things are usually easier to get with crystals so you should go for arena.
  • Phasma.

And build first order.

New META.