So I hear that fluffy whales are dropping

Prev1
Annastrasza
1766 posts Member
edited March 2017
....like flies...

What happened? I didn't play for few days and then someone told me the fluffies are leaving the game?!!!!

Replies

• Only thing I know is people upset by the rebels
  • Yeah, my guess is the new rebels. I have no idea who any of these characters are. It's feeling less and less like the Star Wars I know and love every day.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    whats there to buy, sith bundle available and they just put them in chromium lol
  • djvita wrote: »
    whats there to buy, sith bundle available and they just put them in chromium lol

No kidding...
  • Yeah, my guess is the new rebels. I have no idea who any of these characters are. It's feeling less and less like the Star Wars I know and love every day.

Life hack: Watch Star Wars Rebels.

- I dont watch any of the current star wars material therefore i dont know the main caste of a STAR WARS Tv show
  • i only concern myself with episodes 1-6. i don't do these cartoons they put out. nor am i interested in any of the toons that come from them. maybe it's time i take a cue from the whales and call it quits if all this game is going to promote is rebels.
  • Strike25 wrote: »
    Yeah, my guess is the new rebels. I have no idea who any of these characters are. It's feeling less and less like the Star Wars I know and love every day.

I heard it's a decent show. But it seems like Sabine in-game kind of looks like Bistan & Pao's child.
    Yeah, my guess is the new rebels. I have no idea who any of these characters are. It's feeling less and less like the Star Wars I know and love every day.

I should try it, but I got bored half an hour into Clone Wars so I'm hesitant to try more animated stuff. It all feels more like Fraggle Rock than Star Wars. Which actually would be awesome.

I'm a lazy purist and only really care about the movies. Not to mention, this is such a quick influx of them, I feel overwhelmed and am less likely to work to try to care.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »
    i only concern myself with episodes 1-6. i don't do these cartoons they put out. nor am i interested in any of the toons that come from them. maybe it's time i take a cue from the whales and call it quits if all this game is going to promote is rebels.

I don't like it either, but I can't say that cg shouldn't use them, they are cannon. Star wars right now is a disney property, which may not be the sw you like. Have you ever noticed Dooku is the Dooku from tv show?
  • No_Try wrote: »
    i only concern myself with episodes 1-6. i don't do these cartoons they put out. nor am i interested in any of the toons that come from them. maybe it's time i take a cue from the whales and call it quits if all this game is going to promote is rebels.

I don't like it either, but I can't say that cg shouldn't use them, they are cannon. Star wars right now is a disney property, which may not be the sw you like. Have you ever noticed Dooku is the Dooku from tv show?

no i never noticed that because i've never seen the tv show. i think disney is ruining the star wars franchise. i refuse to see anything disney has done with it. that's why i limit myself to episodes 1-6. that's my star wars universe.

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

no i never noticed that because i've never seen the tv show. i think disney is ruining the star wars franchise. i refuse to see anything disney has done with it. that's why i limit myself to episodes 1-6. that's my star wars universe.

Maybe you should have never started playing it then. At the very initial release more than half the characters were from other places than the 2 trilogies.

• spotremix wrote: »

Then your Star Wars world view is sad and limited. You never got to experience the joy of being Revan. I pity you
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

I'd like to offer you my condolences for making the prequels half of your star wars universe
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd like to offer you my condolences for making the prequels half of your star wars universe

:D:D:D
  • Ayzen_1024 wrote: »

Then your Star Wars world view is sad and limited. You never got to experience the joy of being Revan. I pity you

i actually am aware of who revan is and he is NOTHING compared to palpatine.

• spotremix wrote: »

You've said you're quitting tons of times. We all know you're not going anywhere.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »

You've said you're quitting tons of times. We all know you're not going anywhere.

i said i was quitting ONCE. and i haven't said it again. i'm just saying maybe i should finally give it up.

all they seem to promote nowadays is rebels. the next thing i will benefit from is may's return of the emperor's demise event and feb sith month was the last time i benefited from anything.

• Well considering 5 of the 8 movies had rebels as the main protagonists it's no shock that's the focus.
  • when i watch star wars i see the rebels as secondary protagonists to the larger jedi sith battle.

I heard it's a decent show. But it seems like Sabine in-game kind of looks like Bistan & Pao's child.
    Production quality of SW Rebels is very poor compared to Clone Wars.

SW Clone Wars was almost movie like but this one is meh...very childish level animation.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Strike25 wrote: »

Better Life Hack: dont watch or it will melt your brain

Rebels gets a 1/10 from me. Extremely bad things that shouldn't be cannon.

TCW easily wins
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »

TCW easily wins

Well...that's... just your opinion maaan!
    Jk. Lol. Idk dude. From what Ive gathered from the internet, people who prefer clone wars over rebels seem to be the minority. Also, if you saw clone wars as a kid then the odds of the new stuff being better to you are going to be slimer unless your the type that can take off nostalgia goggles. Nothing wrong with nostalgia goggles though. I use them heavily in regards to Pokémon these days.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Member-berries

south-park-s20e06c13-member-berry-road-trip_16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Member chewbacca??? Ahhhhhhh MEMBER TATOOINE????? Member THE DEATH STAR????

• HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Then you don't love Star Wars. I don't watch the "kids" shows either because they aren't for me doesn't mean the new story, history, lore, and characters are bad or shallow. Oh No! A beloved franchise that made my childhood is getting continued so it can be enjoyed for new generations THE HORROR! Get over your nostalgia goggles. Lucas ruined his original trilogy many times over with endless CG edits and the prequels are far from his best works. While I find myself at odds with Disney I'm fine with them putting the right people in charge of this franchise. Next say that the Force Awakens and Rouge One were the worst; but Ghostbusters was OK. Also blatantly ignore the release of Ships, R1 and KOTOR characters.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Production quality of SW Rebels is very poor compared to Clone Wars.

SW Clone Wars was almost movie like but this one is meh...very childish level animation.
    Since when were movies synonymous with "good"? The worst parts of Star Wars are movies (prequels, clone wars movie, rogue one)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »

TCW easily wins

Jk. Lol. Idk dude. From what Ive gathered from the internet, people who prefer clone wars over rebels seem to be the minority. Also, if you saw clone wars as a kid then the odds of the new stuff being better to you are going to be slimer unless your the type that can take off nostalgia goggles. Nothing wrong with nostalgia goggles though. I use them heavily in regards to Pokémon these days.

lol. i hate any pokémon thing without ash as the main char.

also i hate Rebels and TFA so...

The Legend of Zelda wins. Just got windwaker Hd.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

TCW easily wins

lol. i hate any pokémon thing without ash as the main char.

I tried watching the new sun/moon series it is nothing close to original pokemon and was very disappointed. I could tolerate the rest because the animation was close. I'll admit from what I've seen of rebels animation it's standard Disney animation haven't seen enough to have an opinion on the story.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member

Well things need to change. New characters are added into newer movies and backstories are now being given more details.

Did you expect nothing else to be added? Whether it's to a movie or this game? Otherwise the Star Wars universe would be extremely limited and would eventually get boring and old.