3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• i'm f2p and i wouldn't say it's impossible to beat the rebels. yes i am tired of seeing the rebels but they are slowly weakening in my shard.

i think the dev's have a thing for rebels myself because i don't see why they are so popular. i don't really consider them the important part of the star wars story. for me it's the jedi vs sith.
  • :shrugs shoulders:
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »
    Which character is it?

Pao

Thanks
  • Ridiculous. Stupid game. Put baze in gw.nothing new added there.?
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    For Pipada!!!! lol He's a real toon although I could've used 4-LOM or anything other than a Rebel. I think the idea is to put out so many rebels people are just confused about what they should use.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Ridiculous. **** game. Put baze in gw.nothing new added there.?

K2SO was put in there
  • another month i miss out on a login character is all. i won't let myself acquire the shards for chopper, nor do i want another rebel. after i've finished tier 7 of the EP event next month i will forever never touch another rebel again.
  • Pao would be the faction's 25th rebel in-game. I'm hoping for some love to some of the other (short-staffed) factions such as the Ewoks, Tuskens, or Nighsisters. I do believe their time will come but I'm also hoping that we are not going to have 20 more Rebels by the end of 2017.
  • his unique will reduce those cool downs a lot if you build a team around him. There are a ton of ways rebels get extra basics. Chaze, K2, etc with all their counter attacks. Wiggs with assist calls. Ackbar lead. Leia and himself with multiple hits. Bistable with frenzy. I'm not as familiar with the new Phoenix squad abilities but there be some there as well
  • spotremix wrote: »
    another month i miss out on a login character is all. i won't let myself acquire the shards for chopper, nor do i want another rebel. after i've finished tier 7 of the EP event next month i will forever never touch another rebel again.

For once I agree with you.
  • TheoPatino wrote: »
    The last rank of his Unique also looks to be a Zeta, because it requires lvl 82, like all the Zetas.

:open_mouth:
  • Orcsbane1369
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    stumpoman wrote: »
    his unique will reduce those cool downs a lot if you build a team around him. There are a ton of ways rebels get extra basics. Chaze, K2, etc with all their counter attacks. Wiggs with assist calls. Ackbar lead. Leia and himself with multiple hits. Bistable with frenzy. I'm not as familiar with the new Phoenix squad abilities but there be some there as well

You're still talking 2-3 rounds before the skills are up and by then most matches are already decided.
  • Just reduce his price from 80 a shard to 50 a shard and I'll cooldown alot
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Nope they will keep adding rebels like endor rebel soldier,endor rebel scout,rebel officer,rebel commander,rebel spy,rebel pilot,rebel luke bespin,rebel luke rotj,etc.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Agreed, he's not farmable at all. This is ridiculous. If another meta toon gets a single hard node when they become "f2p" I'm quitting. Again.

9 D is probably saved for Nihilus

Really really disapointed about Baze going to 9 C what are we supposed to do with Chirrut from the fleet? Wait months and months while we farm a single hard node??
  • Light side hard 9b is by far the hardest node in the game. That is why they put Shoretrooper there, and that is why they put Baze in 9c, so you can only farm either of them if you can beat 9b. It makes sense in a way, that way being all about making money of course.

Exactly. You want baze/Shore as ftp? Spend crystals to gear up LS toons.

It's clever I give them that
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    stumpoman wrote: »
    his unique will reduce those cool downs a lot if you build a team around him. There are a ton of ways rebels get extra basics. Chaze, K2, etc with all their counter attacks. Wiggs with assist calls. Ackbar lead. Leia and himself with multiple hits. Bistable with frenzy. I'm not as familiar with the new Phoenix squad abilities but there be some there as well

Lol dont act like this toon has any good qualities
    another month i miss out on a login character is all. i won't let myself acquire the shards for chopper, nor do i want another rebel. after i've finished tier 7 of the EP event next month i will forever never touch another rebel again.

personally i've literally only built up a 5 member team of rebels to get EP. once i've gotten my 7th star i have no use for them anymore. i've never used a single rebel for anything but the EP event.

• stumpoman wrote: »

But his cooldown abilities sucks.. Its like just making a basic new character thats no near being decent and make him a little diffrent from the others..
    But why a rebel? again??

If this is not a joke I don't know what to say..
  • They like to make the most desired characters difficult to obtain. It's a reasonable way of doing business. Think about how long it took for Rex to be at all farmable
    i'm f2p and i wouldn't say it's impossible to beat the rebels. yes i am tired of seeing the rebels but they are slowly weakening in my shard.

i think the dev's have a thing for rebels myself because i don't see why they are so popular. i don't really consider them the important part of the star wars story. for me it's the jedi vs sith.

I'm not saying they are unbeatable, I'm they are unbalanced compared to their empire counterparts. Plus they are SO unbearable to play, pretentious little ****! I'm glad they all died on Scariff and the best part of Return was when that stupid ewok was crying that it's lover died.

The **** guy who comes up with all these Rebel ideas and put them in the game needs to caught, quartered, and castrated.

#stormtrooperlivesmatter
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Got you all excited didn't it? They tease.
  • Maybe not Zeta... Chopper's unique unlocks at 82 and Swgoh.gg reports it as an Omega... so who knows until they release him.
  • I have him 7* from android event. So nothing for me.
  • They aren't that ftp really...you still get 0-3 shards a day without refreshing. Just should've had Baze on dark side is all I'm saying. It'd still be really hard or take a long time.
    spotremix wrote: »

personally i've literally only built up a 5 member team of rebels to get EP. once i've gotten my 7th star i have no use for them anymore. i've never used a single rebel for anything but the EP event.

I mean there is really no point as long as you have 5 good Rebels. You're practically capable of doing anything rebel related. Each time another Rebel is added to this game a Tusken Raider cries.
  • Thanks for nothing EA.
  • Just want to show some appreciation for making R1 toons farmable (for the most part).

Everyone will complain about baze in 9C (i can't even beat 9B so yh). But you wouldn't want to put a meta character in a super easy farm location. I'm grateful that the other toons are in varied store (chirrut and jyn in fleet and guild- though appearance rates will probably suck like scimitar and Slave I lol).

And k2 in gw is okay (I'm an iOS user).

So thanks and keep it up!
    spotremix wrote: »

I mean there is really no point as long as you have 5 good Rebels. You're practically capable of doing anything rebel related. Each time another Rebel is added to this game a Tusken Raider cries.

i just play my sith and jedi and leave everyone else alone.
  • tkl wrote: »
    Nope they will keep adding rebels like endor rebel soldier,endor rebel scout,rebel officer,rebel commander,rebel spy,rebel pilot,rebel luke bespin,rebel luke rotj,etc.

I honestly thought the Rogue One characters were done. Like we got all of the main ones so let's move on to the next thing. But no...Pao showed up to the party a little late.
This discussion has been closed.