3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• I hope not, I want Bespin Luke ASAP
  • We need Mandalorians
  • Anybody have any ideas how bad the rate will be Chirrut shows up in fleet shipments ? I predict worse than Vader when you're about to 7* with boba and scimitar appearances and gg roles into one.
  • I think EA will double down on this and give it to us iOS users as a free 7* toon to make for the k2so/android affair.

If they got a totally useless toon, then we must get one too!
  • Sith are my main thing right now. I work on other factions just for mods or assault battle events. But honestly this rebel thing has went off the wall.
  • hell, I cant get past 9B to even fail at getting him on 9C lol
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Its an april fools. Look at the abilities and cooldowns. They would never release a new toon that bad

His unique makes him decent
  • I think EA will double down on this and give it to us iOS users as a free 7* toon to make for the k2so/android affair.

If they got a totally useless toon, then we must get one too!

Haha, that would be great coming from an android user!

He is an exception of course.
  • +1 but the Baze thing should've been better handled. They should've put him in a DS hard node.
  • Wow everyone's complaining that they haven't made it ridiculously easy to get one of the most op toons in the whole game? So everyone wants to see the exact same copycat chaze+wiggs teams in arena meaning the arena ladders will just stagnate as no one moves up nor down the ranks?

Oh, well then I agree with you, no more Rebels until August! I mean October!
  • People have had months to get a 7* baze. Firstly from shard shop then shipments. Farming from scratch on a single hard node is tough but you can buy the shipments to quicken things up.

Glad chirrut is available from fleet shipments. Time to bring him to 7*

The others... meh... only if i have a surplus of store credits
  • I remember when the dark side rose. That was a good day!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DarthxMaul wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Its an april fools. Look at the abilities and cooldowns. They would never release a new toon that bad

His unique makes him decent

I disagree. Even if you crafted a whole rebel team around him just so his unique makes him usable, he would still be worse than almost every other toon in the same position
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    Wow everyone's complaining that they haven't made it ridiculously easy to get one of the most op toons in the whole game? So everyone wants to see the exact same copycat chaze+wiggs teams in arena meaning the arena ladders will just stagnate as no one moves up nor down the ranks?

If it's not Baze it's Maulz so..

Oh, well then I agree with you, no more Rebels until August! I mean October!

Haha yeah I have always thought Jedi Luke would be great and is a must have for this game. I just think they should get the other factions at least a minimum of 5 different toons.
  • Kenbo
    52 posts Member
    +1 . Hoping this is the start of more characters being introduced into the various stores. I was concerned the devs may have just given them all a 1 hard node farm.
  • dear god, just don't give him a daily event :s
  • How do you know the special abilities suck? You are basing this on the extra effects. What if it's a massive damage AOE?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Pxwer wrote: »
    I'm sorry but 1 year to make a 7* character is not a farm please remedy this, same for the Shoretrooper
    Am I the only one to think like that?

Can't please everyone.

He is farmable.

Agreed.
    This is a signature.
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous, stop with all this rebel ****! They are terrorists and the true villains of Star Wars. I'm so sick of the imbalance with light/dark side, why is it every time you release new characters the rebels are WAY OP, the new empire guys are super hard to get or cost money? Plus the one or two empire that get released get way fewer abilities than the massive amount abilities EACH rebel gets plus they out number them more than two to one. There are plenty of empire units that haven't been put in game yet. I mean them in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/99625/where-are-the-scout-troopers#latest

President Trump? Is that you???
  • Base should be rare like grevios in fleet store
  • It was all febuary and then more rebels
    LET'S GO!!
  • I'm not seeing them in their locations. I've restarted my game about a dozen times. Anyone got a clue?
  • Wait for store refresh.
    This is a signature.
  • I got baze to 4* from shard shop. Then they took him, so hes sitting doing nout. Cant beat any 9 hard light sides. And i have about 15. 7* gear 11 toons. Keep getting sluagterd.
  • lol 2 accounts...one has the changes...other doesn't. Most of the stuff refreshes at the same time...just guild stuff different. Guess it'll refresh eventually...
  • at least im glad we finally got some new toons farmable

still a little mad about Bistan tho
  • I only find Baze at the moment
This discussion has been closed.