How to 3* LS Hard node 9C

Use Baze..... oh wait :)

Replies

• I am still working on 9B hard. Get wiped out before 2nd round is over. So frustrating.
  • 9C is a cakewalk compared to 9B
  • Borrow a zQGJ if you don't have one and run full Jedis or a combo of Jedis and Wiggs.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Full g11 clone team (zeta Cody) and a g9 6* echo with a borrowed lando cleared 9c with ease.
  • Orrr, a non zeta cody, g10, rex g 11, echo g10, and fives g11, and luminara g 10, and a GK borrowed, did it on auto
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    I borrowed a Rex lead and used my maxed Resistance squad. Rex was dead in the first round before I got a shot off. I still 3-starred it. (Although Poe was barely standing. Lol)
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    i did it the same way i did 9b. wedge (l), biggs, lando, aayla, qgj, borrowed old ben and pray the evasion works
  • Easy with wedge / akbar lead combo save heal until round 3 it was easy at g11
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Resistance works really well for both 9b and 9c. Of course you need finn's zeta.
  • TenSeb
    34 posts Member
    I did it Today with Anakin (L), Ahsoka, QGJ, Rex, Fives and Kenobi from friend list
  • Ackbar lead, Lando, Biggs, Old Ben, and STHan.

Borrowed G11 Wedge.

I put my arena mods on the above toons. Speed was key for me in this just like with 9B.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I am still working on 9B hard. Get wiped out before 2nd round is over. So frustrating.

I quit working on my light side after I got ep, I can't beat 9a...easy, going to be a long time before I see shore or baze.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I am still working on 9B hard. Get wiped out before 2nd round is over. So frustrating.

Hahahahaha - I'm still stuck on 9A!, lol
  • Wedge (l) for the heals, Biggs, Leia, Lando, STH, and borrowed Akbar for the speed. Didn't want to try to find a zeta ally
  • I 3 starred using Lando(L)(G11) , STHan(G11) , Biggs(G10) , QGJ(G11) , Anakin(G9) and borrowed Wedge with speed arrow on all toons and saving STHan taunt for last round.
  • I 3* with IGD (L) Ani, Ahsoka, Zarris, Fisto. And a borrowed GK. Surprinsigly easy
  • I did it with JKA (L), Yoda, Ahsoka, IGD, a borrowed zQGJ, and.....Ugnaught! You can see how they were (or weren't) modded here: https://swgoh.gg/u/indominable j/collection/

I also got it 2* with Dathcha (L), JE, Jawa Scavenger, Jawa, Nebit, and a borrowed Old Ben. I think that swapping Uggy for Nebit and borrowing a Nebit would have gotten me 3 stars as well.
  • Borrowed AA lead to compliment Lando lead with Wiggs, STH and GK.

That combo speed of 40+ from the leads was the critical factor.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ^ GK is the critical factor there. Not the speed by 2 leaders.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member

Yea, I still cant get through 9B lol
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Borrow a Zeta QGJ and use Old Ben as your leader on a team full of Jedi (Decent speed is best, and preferably at least g9/10/11, but you can get away with one or two of them being g8). You'll dodge a lot from starting with Foresight and you'll gain TM thanks to Old Ben lead. Then just take out each enemy one at a time so you get the foresight back before the next enemy attacks.

Beat it yesterday using:

Borrowed zQGJ g11, OB (L) g8, JKA g10, Ahsoka g10, IGD g10, Yoda g10. There are probably better options there for Ahsoka like Aayla, but I don't have Aayla.
  • vessaharja wrote: »
    ^ GK is the critical factor there. Not the speed by 2 leaders.

Not really. I'd used GK previously numerous times with various combos and couldn't 3* it.

AA and Lando was the determining factor for me. AA cleansed at a critical point and I was able to put away a few B1's before they fired a shot due to the speed aid from both leads.

RNG played its part too as single shots were mainly directed at STH and GK; and not the squishier guys.

• Borrowed zQGJ, Anakin (L), yoda, Lumi, Barris, & Windu. All gear 11