Rebels everywhere.

518 posts Member
Here's a thing. We have 113 chars available. Among them, 25 rebels. It's the biggest faction, Jedi are 18 and the other are far behind them.
25 rebels is around 20% of the chars available. All of them are now farmable (Pao will come in April). Then what ? Will you had others because rebels are "underpowered" ?

I think that instead of releasing new chars, you should rework those who are not efficient in the moment. A lot of Jedi are concerned for exemple, a lot of old toons too, especially from the Empire (Hello Stormy, Veers and Snowman).

We need more ships, more raids (even ships raids like a death star raid), more features. I really love the QoL update, you did amazing things, so do it again by developing this game and not adding useless chars or already overpowered chars.

Rebels everywhere means everyone while jump on Jyn, Baze and Chirrut just to get sure they while gain rank in Arena, while other factions are clearly underrated and cannot face them, because old mechanics cannot face new mechanics without kissing the ground.

That's guys !

Replies

• rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Guest wrote: »
    I think that instead of releasing new chars, you should rework those who are not efficient in the moment.
    CUP could need some more love. Maybe give him some buff when 2 girls are present in own squad :)
    518 posts Member
    Stop being part of the flock please.
  • rawman wrote: »
    I think that instead of releasing new chars, you should rework those who are not efficient in the moment.
    CUP could need some more love. Maybe give him some buff when 2 girls are present in own squad :)

What's CUP?
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    rawman wrote: »

What's CUP?
    Coruscant Underworld Police

rawman for congressman!
    +1
  • My shard isfull of **** boi nihilus / maul teams idk what youre talking about if chaze didnt exist you might not know there were any alliance characters available in the game.
  • what Lebro said

Zaul pandemic everywhere
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    who cares? Every leaderboard probably has it's own meta to some extent, whether it's zmaul or rebels makes no difference. Either way, all teams are beatable without needing a mirror team, so what's the fuss?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I just think more duo synergy is needed to help this potential issue out.
  • I think we just need a "There's a ****load of rebels MEGATHREAD" it's the only way.

Also, I do agree there's more to Starwars then Rebels. Most of it far more interesting. Unfortunately after we get the Pheonix squad we'll have to suffer through a month of helicopter pseudo-sith, which really isn't going to help.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

So 2 girls 1 cup?
  • I think we just need a "There's a ****load of rebels MEGATHREAD" it's the only way.

Also, I do agree there's more to Starwars then Rebels. Most of it far more interesting. Unfortunately after we get the Pheonix squad we'll have to suffer through a month of helicopter pseudo-sith, which really isn't going to help.

I hope not. I hope they have learn whit cartoon fiasco
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Here's a thing. We have 113 chars available. Among them, 25 rebels. It's the biggest faction, Jedi are 18 and the other are far behind them.
    25 rebels is around 20% of the chars available. All of them are now farmable (Pao will come in April). Then what ? Will you had others because rebels are "underpowered" ?

I think that instead of releasing new chars, you should rework those who are not efficient in the moment. A lot of Jedi are concerned for exemple, a lot of old toons too, especially from the Empire (Hello Stormy, Veers and Snowman).

We need more ships, more raids (even ships raids like a death star raid), more features. I really love the QoL update, you did amazing things, so do it again by developing this game and not adding useless chars or already overpowered chars.

Rebels everywhere means everyone while jump on Jyn, Baze and Chirrut just to get sure they while gain rank in Arena, while other factions are clearly underrated and cannot face them, because old mechanics cannot face new mechanics without kissing the ground.

That's guys !

Just remember that reworks and content don't really generate revenue, however new characters do. They are always working on new content but priority has to be new characters, so for every month we get new character/s every 3 to 4 months we get more content.

These companies have to keep making money, and not just break even money, but enough that when the people who make the decisions see the value and want to keep it running. So many games die an early death or just die when revenue gets light (sometimes better off using the team for a newer game that can generate more). Always easy to say give us more than new characters all the time, not as easy to accomplish.

O
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Empire could use a boost.

Piett, Ozzel, Thrawn, pre-burnt Anakin Vader (his Taunt could have "I hate you!" over his head), Yularen, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, and Capt Needa.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Orions wrote: »

That's guys !

Just remember that reworks and content don't really generate revenue, however new characters do. They are always working on new content but priority has to be new characters, so for every month we get new character/s every 3 to 4 months we get more content.

These companies have to keep making money, and not just break even money, but enough that when the people who make the decisions see the value and want to keep it running. So many games die an early death or just die when revenue gets light (sometimes better off using the team for a newer game that can generate more). Always easy to say give us more than new characters all the time, not as easy to accomplish.

O
    This sounds like an EA apologist. Sorry but remodeling old content (fixes, balance changes etc.) is like taking care of your liver - it keeps the organism going to keep it generating. Even if your idea is solely money based, caring for current content will keep the game invigorated, not just adding new. See how Blizzard handles WoW. There's a reason it's been the King since 04'.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Orions wrote: »

That's guys !

O

Yeah, dont mind the sith/FO/boba reworks and huge QOL update that just happened. That was just pure money grubbing

+1
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    @Fear_JarJar ssshhh you could trigger the obscenity filter :D