What happened to Sabine's face?

Prev13
CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited March 2017
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• I honestly dont know how hard it is to recreate a CGI face.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    yes i'm not the only one who hates it... it just looks so bad
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    LOL, Planned to pay for her. but not anymore.
  • Sabine has a joker face and Ezra looks like 10 years older...
  • ikr. And Jyn just looks like a thug (well, not that she isn't one, but...)
  • Who is Sabine and which movie was he in? Lol
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    Who is Sabine and which movie was he in? Lol

Most recently in Suicide squad as Joker
  • Krokovich wrote: »
    danrussoa wrote: »

Most recently in Suicide squad as Joker

:)

that's a good comparision
  • danrussoa wrote: »

I like how people hate on Rebels cannon, I haven't watch more than 15 minutes of the show and I know its not for me (bring back the Samuri Jack guys) but still its like the history and lore of the universe sorry.
    Also likely shes Obi-Wans daughter and Rey's mother
    so get used to hearing her name around the geek den. A) its a kids show sorry if it doesn't stimulate your viewing standards B) It's not going away, Disney isn't Spielberg and they will not be backing down on any story elements once the action figure molds are finished.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Yea she shouldn't be smiling in my opinion, that's the only thing throwing me off.
  • Too much Botox.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Female joker for sure on that image
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Yeah, she doesn't look anything like the actress who starred her in the movie, what's her name, Felicity Jones?
  • HanYolo1313
    456 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Too much Botox.

Lol, or maybe this is what she looks like after Rebels. Maybe she got addicted to some illegal substances.
  • +1
    please moderators, developers , gamemakers little fix will be very very good on her face. she is so Scary :(
    there are more than 10 days to release !
  • +1
    please moderators, developers , gamemakers little fix will be very very good on her face. she is so Scary :(
    there are more than 10 days to release !

Sabine, Rey, and Jyn are straight busted in this game. Lol
  • Well this time not the devs but art director. At least new department to suck.
  • How in the world is she obi wans daughter and or Rey's mom?
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Young Ben, as a a stud general, force screw Duchess Satine Kryze of Mandalore. It was through the seed of Ben that Sabine was born. Sabine was given to Ursa Wren as Duchess Satine Kryze was a huge bjatch.

It was then time for young stud EB, Ezra "water under the" Bridger, to be the next generation force screwer of Mandalorians as he took on a mission to seed Sabine "Wren" Kenobi. Sabine then gave birth to Rey, who is about the ger her share of force screwing in EP VIII. Supposedly by Chopper who is a droid jedi.

Don't act so surprised. SW is, after all, a space opera.
    giphy.gif
  • She took some of em deathsticks.
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    Sabine has a joker face and Ezra looks like 10 years older...

Ezra is fine... He looks exactly the same as in the show...
  • She must have taken a blaster to the face when she forgot to put her Helmet on -.-
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Sabine has a joker face and Ezra looks like 10 years older...

Ezra is fine... He looks exactly the same as in the show...

Season 3 Ezra correct. He was younger in season 1 and 2. Seems ok to me.
  • Red_Comet
    96 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It's a simple fix just give her the helmet. It's actually about time they made helmets optional for the clones and could be good for her.
  • Red_Comet
    96 posts Member
    edited March 2017
  • That was the first thing I noticed. Ezra looks way more mature too. It would be nice if he could be that way in the show as well...

But add Sabine to the list of really bad looking toons. Krennic and Jyn are also on the list.
  • I was kinda hoping that she'd have her helmet. I like it
  • Is anyone else also bothered by the hand placement how she's holding the blasters? That also looks weird to me.
  • She looks sooo creepy! How did they mess up like that! It's animation character and how could be hard to put here same face? And if you screwed like that, then just use helmet! I (we) love her helmet...I hope they fix it soon!
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Her face looks fine - you guys are all weird.

On the other hand, I was hoping she'd come with a shiny new Mandalorian tag - if scoundrel and bounty hunter and even Phoenix are now distinct tags, there's no reason Mandalorian shouldn't be a faction now.