Still cant target characters in combat 1/2 the time.

Its weeks after launch how is this not fixed yet? Every fight I'm unable to click the targets to hit and there is no taunt. EA drops the ball once again.

Replies

• I don't know if this is the same issue, but when I try to pick which target to shoot, ( the circle that above the enemy target). Sometimes I can change it other times I can't . I'm not talking about when the enemy taunts. I get why you can't change it back then. I know it's the game cause it lets me tap the tools button. So my screen is working. Do other people exp. this?
  • Hi, I am facing this issues also. Sometime I can't select the enemy which I want. For example, in the Challenges part, Str events, I can't hit the middle droids within the two bosses. Supposingly killing them give us a boost but ends up always need AOE to clear the middle droids.
  • Yes. Bumping this. It's starting to get really frustrating. It's messing with my strategy for real. I have to keep leaving battles to avoid losing.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It's definitely frustrating, especially in PvP with the time limit, but you CAN still select any enemy, just keep trying.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Oh no, you can't. Or not always. Sometimes the target just won't move from where it is wherever you click, and it's real.
  • Ventsel is correct
  • I play alternately on my iPhone and iPad, and have the same issue on both devices. Definitely the biggest problem with the game, otherwise great fun.
  • I have this issue during almost every arena match, seems to kick in mid match (even if the team has no taunt giver available) and then after a few attacks it allows me to choose again....super annoying and has affected some of my arena matchups
  • Yep arena and GW it happens to me all the time too
  • Same issue here.
  • I've been having the same problem, I can sometimes click on two targets but not all. There is no buffs or anything that should prevent target acquisition. Very frustrating during pvp. Not to mention the target randomly changes even when in manual attack mode.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Yeah it really needs fixed