How would this team do against heroic rancor

Teebo lead 75% potency rex 75% potency tfp fives quigon. Wondering how they would do against heroic rancor. Just rancor phases not pigs.

Replies

• You can solo with the right mods. You want speed over potency with TFP.

Ideally 5s does not have omega on basic. If he does, use CP, Jawa, or someone else that slows.
  • Get rid of the potency. You don't need any with TFP, that's why he's there. Get as much speed onto Rex, qgj and Teebo as you can.
  • SITHPLAGUE
    58 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My tfp has over 240 speed.

Edit mistake on speed stat
  • SITHPLAGUE
    58 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    You can solo with the right mods. You want speed over potency with TFP.

Ideally 5s does not have omega on basic. If he does, use CP, Jawa, or someone else that slows.

Cp? Sorry still newish

Edit:nm i figured it out captiam phasma
  • Captain Phasma I think.
  • I think you have a pretty solid team.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    With TFP applying tenacity down on his basic, Potency becomes a non-issue, so just put as much speed on Teebo and Rex and QGJ. Keep Fives slow asa he can't remove TM. I used that exact team for a while before I got zeta Vader and it works pretty well.
  • That's the team I used and I can clear 3 phases easily and that because I had to stop at the end of phase 3 for my guild.
  • teebo,QGJ,rex,CP,and dengar is what i use. your team is nice as well.speed down and TD with 3 TMR is the way to go. i still use potency over speed. my rex is a very huge exception due to arena. i could easily solo all of t7 but thats just wrong lol.