Help! Lost my game!

My phone was hard reset last night. I lost everything. Please tell me there's some way to recover my game progress...

Replies

• Krix
    99 posts Member
    I'm not sure, but I think your game progress is linked to your Google play account. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
  • Did you log in with either google play or (game centre in think it's called for ios)? If so, just log in with the same account you had, if not, it's a very slim chance unless you know about data recovery and even then you need a bunch of variables to go your way.

• I tried linking to it but it's trying to force me to get a google+ account. I thought I had worked my way around that before but it's not letting me now. I have a friend trying to recover my player code, hoping between that and having linked to Facebook there's some magic I can do to get this going.
  • I logged in to play, created a g+ account and it linked to the game I have on my phone now. I'm losing my mind. I was a 67 with a killer crew. If it's lost I don't know that I can start over. I dropped cash and months worth of time into my character. I'm sick thinking about it.
  • Were you logged in as a Guest, or through your Google+?

If you logged in as a Guest, how did you even spend money?

Whatever you were logged in as is how you saved your progress.
  • Contact support as well. Forgot to mention that! Give them as many details that you can. Such as name of your account, various heroes, screen shots if applicable, happen to know ally code or how to find it.

Your data is in their server, just need a way to link it to your reset phone /account. Might take a little bit if you can't link an account yourself unfortunately.
  • Thanks for all the advice. Spoke with support. I didn't have my account linked in Play so it's gone for good. Couldn't recover off the internal hard drive. RIP, Toots Lame. I just can't bring myself to start over again and I hate that because I loved this game.
  • That is unacceptable. Especially since you've spent money. This really needs to be fixed. I'm on a guest account as well and I can't imagine losing the time and money I've spent. Fix this EA
  • My gosh, I feel your pain. Help him ea/cg!.
  • My stomach turned for you.
  • I don't have anyone to blame but myself. Heartbreaking, to be sure. I created a G+ account in case I ever get back on. Man, I had a 7* DS, 7* LA, three other toons at 6* and almost my whole roster on purple gear. I was looking forward to the event next week since I already had four Jedi at 5* or higher and two others at 4*. All for a $10 investment and a moderately shameful amount of time playing it. :smile:
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I don't have anyone to blame but myself. Heartbreaking, to be sure. I created a G+ account in case I ever get back on. Man, I had a 7* DS, 7* LA, three other toons at 6* and almost my whole roster on purple gear. I was looking forward to the event next week since I already had four Jedi at 5* or higher and two others at 4*. All for a $10 investment and a moderately shameful amount of time playing it. :smile:

Holy poo man. That's terrible. You actually paid money and lost your account?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Why people don't use google play to login? I "lose" my progress like twice a week, when the battery dies or I update something in some app. But just login again in google play and it is bsck. It is a great safety net. I suggest everybody to do it
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Why people don't use google play to login? I "lose" my progress like twice a week, when the battery dies or I update something in some app. But just login again in google play and it is bsck. It is a great safety net. I suggest everybody to do it

If you didn't log into google play or Game Center before you first started playing you can't link your game. It starts you back at the tutorial. I don't really play any iOS games so when I started back in December I wasn't logged into Game Center. Now I'm paying the price and playing with fire. There really isn't any reason why we shouldn't be able to save these accounts though. Classic EA I guess.
  • I'm so very sorry to hear this.

Due to privacy rules, if you choose to play anonymously, we actually can't track you. So, we can't know who you are or recover your info.

We strongly recommend people connect to either Google Play Game Services or Apple Game Center. Then your account is identifiable, progress is saved, and we can recover your progress.

Sorry.
  • Earthdogjon
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm so very sorry to hear this.

Due to privacy rules, if you choose to play anonymously, we actually can't track you. So, we can't know who you are or recover your info.

We strongly recommend people connect to either Google Play Game Services or Apple Game Center. Then your account is identifiable, progress is saved, and we can recover your progress.

Sorry.

What if you've linked to your Facebook? You clearly aren't playing anonymously if you have...
  • I'm so very sorry to hear this.

Sorry.

Thanks, John. Lesson learned. I'm linked now and approaching the acceptance stage of grief that'll let me start over again. I can't walk away from Super Sunday's challenge bonanzas knowing I'll eventually be back.
  • I'm very sad for you :(
    I have lost about 1 year in One Piece T.C. in September.
    Bandai's method to save game is ridicolous. You have to save manually every week and save the code.
    EA method , with google Google Play Service account connect, has saved me once yet.
    So i felt safe when i invest on it.

I hope you can find solution or restart new account and be in new leaderboard.
    You can dominate it with your experiece :)

Good luck!!
  • Ok I updated my iPhone and lost all progress! But the account is saved on my way too slow ipad.can anyone help Me?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Zuckuss wrote: »
    Ok I updated my iPhone and lost all progress! But the account is saved on my way too slow ipad.can anyone help Me?

Buy new gear with money
  • Zuckuss wrote: »
    Ok I updated my iPhone and lost all progress! But the account is saved on my way too slow ipad.can anyone help Me?

If you had it on both devices, it should be connected to the game center. Login into game center from your updated iphone and you should be fine