Has anyone did this?

tkl
295 posts Member
Idk why but im extremely curious as to who has zChewbacca and please tell me how it works for you!No one is going to say they have one but still maybe..

Replies

• I don't think they are gonna say they "done" it
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    I don't think they are gonna say they "done" it

Hoping at least 1 but i dont think so now
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    I can tell you one thing. I've never beat a zchewie.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »

I don't believe there are any records of anyone beating a zeta Chewie in all of history. That thing is 100% undefeated.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

Vertigo wrote: »

I don't believe there are any records of anyone beating a zeta Chewie in all of history. That thing is 100% undefeated.

From what i heard Zchewbacca can solo HAAT and get you to rank 1 in arena solo
  • Chuck Norris wants to be like zChewie when he grows up.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »

They should honestly just make Chewie's zeta require like 600 zeta materials, 1000 omegas and 1 unknown material we can't get but make him invincible. His zeta is already a troll, might as well actually go with it.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

They should honestly just make Chewie's zeta require like 600 zeta materials, 1000 omegas and 1 unknown material we can't get but make him invincible. His zeta is already a troll, might as well actually go with it.

Being realistic right now,why is it soooooo bad it doesnt even make sense dispell all debuffs from himself and gain like what 10% turn meter?!? Its really ridiclous how bad it is.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

Being realistic right now,why is it soooooo bad it doesnt even make sense dispell all debuffs from himself and gain like what 10% turn meter?!? Its really ridiclous how bad it is.

They said they were going to use zetas to improve older characters to bring them up to todays standards. So apparently CG thinks that giving Chewie anything more would've been too OP....
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

They said they were going to use zetas to improve older characters to bring them up to todays standards. So apparently CG thinks that giving Chewie anything more would've been too OP....

Yea,maybe his zeta is extremely OP and can solo anything the game throws at its face.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Done.

Lmao!