Shard Shop Rework

Right now, GG is there and so is K2. GG is horrible, but he brings a sense of accomplishment, when you unlock him. K2 is now available in GW, so he doesn't need to stay. It would be nice if EA/CG turned it into a rare character shop. 1200 Shard Shop Currency for 5 shards of characters like Baze, Shore, GK, Han and other medium to good toons that can only be farmed through above stage 6 hard LS/DS campaign, raids and not farmable anywhere toons in rotation. Each month it rotates. Is it a good idea or is it just me?
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• Right now, GG is there and so is K2. GG is horrible, but he brings a sense of accomplishment, when you unlock him. K2 is now available in GW, so he doesn't need to stay. It would be nice if EA/CG turned it into a rare character shop. 1200 Shard Shop Currency for 5 shards of characters like Baze, Shore, GK, Han and other medium to good toons that can only be farmed through above stage 6 hard LS/DS campaign, raids and not farmable anywhere toons in rotation. Each month it rotates. Is it a good idea or is it just me?

Baze was already in there so I highly doubt they'd throw him in there now :(

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I don't think the shard shop is there to really have people farm it heavily. If it was a place they want people to farm from; they wouldn't of put k2 in there. They would buff the muscles onto GGs robot body. Only reason baze was in the shop is because we had the 1 chirrut tourney; than they paused tourneys for bit and we needed a place to farm his partner. I think it's the "oops, we made a mistake spot"
    "What am I going to do with all these thousands of extra shards I have." - whales from pre shard shop era