BoBa Fett VS Fives VS Old Daka

Hey guys, lets say you can get a free 7* hero out of those 3, who would you pick and why?

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Fett because of his aoe ability block mostly. 5s is an interesting hero and could be very strong paired with strong basic attackers, and old dakas heal haz 40% res rate which could easily turn the balance of a fight.
  • Boba Feet would be awesome in PVP thanks to this ability block. However I would still pick Old Daka 7* over the 2 others because I will need her to finish the dark side mission. And she is still pretty good in pvp
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I was in this spot not long ago. I unlocked Fett and geared him up. He's okay but not fantastic. Now I am still debating taking him to 7* or getting Daka. Everyone says Daka is great, but I usually have no problem killing her very quickly whenever I get her as an opponent. She definitely would be useful in dark side fights, but only if starred up and geared up, as the ones I have borrowed have not survived the AoE spam of the late 5 series dark side missions.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • In a game of 5 vs 5 losing one character in the first turn puts you at a huge handicap. Daka will put you in that handicap. When you get endgame you're not fighting healer heavy teams anymore. Your fighting big spenders whos team is full of 3-5 k crit monsters. And if you don't have tough durable toons you will get rolled on defense.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    So your thinking is in line with my own. Daka's stun may be great on offense, but on defense, she's gone in the second round only if I get unlucky in the first.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I always see WhipiT in #1 slot on my server so you know his advice is backed by experience and he's spent on upgrades. Since I'm a free player, I can't fathom building a team where every upgrade needs to be purchased practically due to farming difficulties. I too am building on Daka but I'm fine with that because playing free puts limitations on team formation. When you begin to play this game, it's key to decide early on if you will spend money here, you'll want to build the right long term team Day 1...