So what other game do people here play?

Replies

• Fallout 4
  • Currently

Fallout 4
    Spiderman Unlimited

and

Real life :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    Currently

Fallout 4
    Spiderman Unlimited

and

I tried real life.. Great graphics but the gameplay got tedious quick.
  • BentWookie wrote: »

Yeah, and no respawns. What's up with that?!
  • Hey.. The Flying car and Hoverboard release is going to be awesome... Even if it is way over the release date.
  • I play Broforce, Killing Floor, KOTOR, Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars and Fallout: New Vegas. Bought Vermintide, but I don't think I can actually run it on my laptop. :'(
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • You want my list? :) MY GREATNESS IS KNOWN FAR AND WIDE Runescape, perfect world international, adventure quest worlds, elsword, elemental kingdoms, star wars the old republic, this, ninja gaiden 3, and just recently Guild Wars 2! I spread the wealth to many gaming companies and at the same time feel better about myself as I slaughter my competition better! :)
  • Oh and if you want single player games...the list will be over 100 different titles, but who cares about single player xD the fun is when you tear to shreds any real person who may oppose you in the virtual world :D and also make yourself look graphically better to show off how well you fund the company :)
  • All the Total War series, medieval 2 is my favorite though.

Hearthstone, not as much as I used to as though.

Arma 3 battle royale mod, use to be top 5 on the leaderboard when they were active but tough to get into a 1st person game during NA hours nowadays.

Knights of the Old Republic on my iPad during long commutes at work when I'm not driving.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Medieval 2 really is the best in that series. I find myself going back to that one when the urges for total war hits.
  • Yep nothing beats trying to assassinate the pope when your excommunicated lol.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • I'm always on the first page leader boards swtor stronghold wise :) I have probably spent over 2 grand to pimp out my house on there :o on perfect world I have been in the top 100-1st place since 2 years ago when it came out :) and I have only spent a small amount of 3 grand on it, and I will do the same for this :D because it's all about the money power!
  • gl with that spendsalot im rank 4 yesterday in arena total spend dooku pack
  • Ff lighthing returns
  • Magic the Gathering & now this game
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    I play coinflip... Oh wait... That's the same game!
  • Tons!
    Hearthstone
    Heroes of the Storm
    D3
    -
    Blade and Soul
    Wildstar
    -
    World of tanks
    Don't starve
    -
    and a billion others on Steam

I tend to jump from game to game often. A few matches here a few matches there :)
  • KisnardOnline is my game.. Just pushed a huge update. Hoping to get some players :/
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »
    Currently

Fallout 4
    Spiderman Unlimited

and

Waiting on the 3d version. :p
    If it were the old days I'd have a very long list, but hard to commit to any games once family life sets in. Been playing Old Republic when I have some time to myself.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rainbow 6 Siege and Battlefront
  • Clash of clans
    Boom Beach
    Fifa
    Star wars