Anyone have a maxed/near maxed Han?

I have mine at 5* and gear 7 and is pretty good. Just curious if he is viable for end game/top tier in arena or not. I was thinking he'd be a lot easier to get to 7* than Poe would be and from what I've seen one of the better characters that taunt. Anyone recomendations?

Replies

• I faced what was at least a 6* in GW the other day. Huge health meter! Was annoying as hell to finally defeat. If ya don't want Poe, I have read that people that have him, love him.

Unfortunately, I bit the bullet and jumped on the Poe train...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I have mine at 5* and gear 7 and is pretty good. Just curious if he is viable for end game/top tier in arena or not. I was thinking he'd be a lot easier to get to 7* than Poe would be and from what I've seen one of the better characters that taunt. Anyone recomendations?

There is an user that has him in his top 1-5 team in a very competitive server. It needs more work, but csn do well. I think his team included Dooku Lumi Phasma and First Order Officer.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »

There is an user that has him in his top 1-5 team in a very competitive server. It needs more work, but csn do well. I think his team included Dooku Lumi Phasma and First Order Officer.

you summoned?

bzTrOfT.jpgM16HYja.jpgvtgin6m.jpg

managed rank 2 today
    mighty chlorians
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    All I know about him is that when I click on an opponent now and see him rather than Poe, I breathe a sigh of relief. He is much easier to stun, and usually dead before he can taunt.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • After I finish Koth I am going to get Han to use as my third GW sacrificial taunt tank
  • reizse wrote: »

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

Nice! Looks great on paper for sure. Definitely has a hefty pool of health. I'm torn between slowly 5* Poe instead of putting those cantina credits to Old Daka or just working on Han instead of Poe. Decisions.
  • He isn't a terrible character, but simply can't stand up to the damage/speed meta.

His STR growth really needs to be bumped up to 5.9, his speed to 130+, and (like Poe) his lack of armor for a Tank is glaringly obvious.

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

Nice! Looks great on paper for sure. Definitely has a hefty pool of health. I'm torn between slowly 5* Poe instead of putting those cantina credits to Old Daka or just working on Han instead of Poe. Decisions.

Honestly, I don't think Poe needs to be anymore than 4* really. He still gets the taunt off and your power gets to fire. He dies soon enough regardless. Haha. Mine is still 4* and gear 8+. Gear is the key.

I might be wrong, but I have been told 4-5* is plenty for him. Focus on QGJ or Daka in cantina after he is 5*

Anyone disagree?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

well, i would say poe is the no-brainer choice. there's not much that he lacks. han, on the other hand, requires a healer to make him more effective, whereas poe doesn't. poe provides an instant tactical advantage, while han gives longer-term benefits (if you can keep him alive more than 2 rounds while taunt is up).
    daka is a great choice and my next 7* project once foo is 7*.
    mighty chlorians

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

well, i would say poe is the no-brainer choice. there's not much that he lacks. han, on the other hand, requires a healer to make him more effective, whereas poe doesn't. poe provides an instant tactical advantage, while han gives longer-term benefits (if you can keep him alive more than 2 rounds while taunt is up).

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

Makes sense. FOO is that good that he's more of a focus than Daka? Might try and find some videos on him to see him in action. I've actually never run into him in GW or arena thus far.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

you summoned?

managed rank 2 today

Makes sense. FOO is that good that he's more of a focus than Daka? Might try and find some videos on him to see him in action. I've actually never run into him in GW or arena thus far.

yes, foo is clutch on my team. there's not much of anyone who doesn't pull their weight or is a 1 man show like poe. dooku is probably the only replaceable one and i'd sub daka in for him if there are no jedi on the other team.
    mighty chlorians
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have solo at 7* look he is ok but his speed means he is normally dead before taunt (or your cannons). But compared to Poe he is nothing.

I used Solo exclusive till this Poe stuff and my 5* Poe owns my 7* solo without trying.

Edit: fixed