Raid han solo?

tkl
295 posts Member
Is he any good?My guild and i did it 3 times so far and ihave 15/145 shards for him,and i am a lvl 66 so idk if hes good or not.So is he underwhelming,useful,or good?

Replies

• He was good then the introduction of auto taunters killed him. Also very poor against zMaul teams.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    He was good then the introduction of auto taunters killed him. Also very poor against zMaul teams.

Thank you for the clarification.That bums me out
  • Pointless to do anything to now. Huge gear wall and his kit is terrible for arena, don't bother and save your gear for general kenobi
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Pointless to do anything to now. Huge gear wall and his kit is terrible for arena, don't bother and save your gear for general kenobi

That bums me out even more lol. But thanks for letting me know hes not worth it
  • If you are struggling on credit heist, he can help you there.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    If you are struggling on credit heist, he can help you there.

No not as of yet, i am only on tier 2.So maybe he does have use
  • tkl wrote: »
    He was good then the introduction of auto taunters killed him. Also very poor against zMaul teams.

Disagree very much. If that shot hits and stuns you can neuter SA or Zaul which gives you a great opportunity for the rest of the match
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    tkl wrote: »

Disagree very much. If that shot hits and stuns you can neuter SA or Zaul which gives you a great opportunity for the rest of the match

Wow so there seems to be 2 sides on this.Well that brightens things up
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Everyone seems to be discounting his use outside of arena. He's great for a P4 Tank team, and from what I hear one of the better options for trying to 3* the SHT node. Arena isn't everything.
  • tkl wrote: »
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    tkl wrote: »

Wow so there seems to be 2 sides on this.Well that brightens things up

Don't get me wrong he's definetly not as effective as he once was. Many teams run autotaunts even zauls. I was just pointing out he has some use against Zaul teams:)