what's your least favourite gear?

UltimateSeaDog
1689 posts Member
edited March 2017
For me, it's the gold biotech implant prototype components. A LS user, I have zero good Ds toons and thus cannot farm them except out of FATs.

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Cuffs always cuffs
  • Stun Cuffs are annoying. Mark V droid callers are a pain
  • Cuffs cuffs cuffs
  • Mk3 stun cuffs.
  • Mk3 carbanti
  • Carbanti because everyone needs to many of them. Just to finish of GK, SF and RG only (lots of others need them), I need over 1,200 and they are overpriced in the stores.

• War
    932 posts Member
    The gear only LS players can farm. Like the Mk 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator salvage.

Off topic but related, not being able to farm SHT is an even bigger pain in my rear. Gear X Rebels to farm the best Empire tank is EP event all over again.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Anything I need, don't have and will take me more than a couple of Sims to obtain.
  • Cuffs or stun guns. They're both holding me back from upgrading quite a few of my characters, and their 0.000000000001% drop-rate has wasted a lot of my energy.
  • for me has to be the mk3 Zaltin Bacta Gel I mean to construct it requires 80 mk 3 detonators, 50 mk 6 Hypo Syringes and 20 Mk 4 keypads

Just for sheer amount of resources required not to mention most characters require it when you hit G10/G11
  • sort of agree with Scuba. Whatever the flavor of the day needs and I don't have...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Pretty sure all gear is all despised. You either have too much of something or not enough of another. And what you want is snail slow to obtain.

star-wars-r2-d2-yoda-swamp-mine-13621874039_zps3237fdde.gif

• No question that it's the stun guns. A ton of my toons need them so plus they cost 2.5k crystals to buy in the store, which is a lot and takes awhile for someone who doesn't place super high in arena. I don't really have trouble with carbantis, at one point had almost 500 and never get under 200.
    2nd hardest gear would be the cuffs, only reason they're a little less hated is because they cost less. 3rd would be the Sienar Holo Pretty projectors, always have around 15 toons that need those at any time despite constant farming of them
  • Isaah
    56 posts Member
    yah, overall, all of the drop rates put me on the verge of throwing in the towel
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Furnaces for me
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Stun Cuffs and Furnaces.
    Both serious bottlenecks in gearing up toons!
  • Isaah wrote: »
    yah, overall, all of the drop rates put me on the verge of throwing in the towel

I've been playing since Dec. 2015 and I'm almost at that point as well. I spend a small amount (crystal refreshes, a couple of character package here and there) but I just don't see enough of a return on my investment.
  • Anything that requires 50 parts :(