Character Power

So how is it I see other players characters all the time that have way higher power than mine?
Like at level 45 my 4x sid has 2100 power with gear level 5, and then I see a support 4x lvl 45 with 2700?! How?

Replies

• Different characters have different power at the same level and gear, the lower power ones may have better leader skills or other skills that help balance then out.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Actually, I realized that gear is the multiplyer to reach high power. I have Talia at *4 and was slowly and patiently leveling up and gearing at the same time and now am 4x gears away from Gear7 and she's at power 2559. Wisdom is the trick, over quickied leveling up.
    BowTieJedi
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    Different characters have different power at the same level and gear, the lower power ones may have better leader skills or other skills that help balance then out.
    Watch your Heroes power level before and after you upgrade an ability next.

Gear has the greatest impact on power, and it scales as you level up.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Same level, same gear level, same star tier, the variation in power comes from skill investments.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda