Advice needed for Light Side team. Level 49.

Hey guys, I'm struggling a bit on the light side battles. I can often complete them, but always end with 1 star or 2 star, because weaker guys like Ewok/Clone die all the time.

I've decided I need a new Light Side hero, who is good to pick?

My current team; all gear 4-5
Luminara Lead 4*
Chewbacca 3*
JC 3*
Jawa 3*
Clonetrooper 1*
Ewok Scout 1*

Should I try to farm up another hero like QGJ? Your advice is welcome.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Hoth rebel scout. Top tier speed. His special grants a full turn meter on a crit. He gains turn meter every time and empire enemy dies. ( most of what u face ). Hits hard. Farmable in cantina I believe. He I'd responsible for my LS succesd.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    Hoth rebel scout. Top tier speed. His special grants a full turn meter on a crit. He gains turn meter every time and empire enemy dies. ( most of what u face ). Hits hard. Farmable in cantina I believe. He I'd responsible for my LS succesd.

In addition, his basic attack can grant turn meter to your entire team
  • if you can avoid it, try not to use a tank in light side battles. But if you can't replace Chewbacca then don't taunt when you are playing LS battles.
    You should farm for Qui Gon if you have unlocked the cantinas. Maybe farm Luke if you don't have enough light side characters
    If you're not farming for Sidious in Arena then go for Eeth Koth
  • Lumi is a very good toon continue farming and using her. JC is also useful for GW and LS so he is worth it. QGJ from cantina shipments is good, I would go for him over Hoth Rebel Scout.
  • Poxx wrote: »

Is Hoth Rebel Scout better than say Poe or QGJ though?
  • if you can avoid it, try not to use a tank in light side battles. But if you can't replace Chewbacca then don't taunt when you are playing LS battles.
    You should farm for Qui Gon if you have unlocked the cantinas. Maybe farm Luke if you don't have enough light side characters
    If you're not farming for Sidious in Arena then go for Eeth Koth

Are tanks in general just bad in LS/DS missions?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »

Is Hoth Rebel Scout better than say Poe or QGJ though?

No
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    If you need a damage dealer for LS i would suggest Resistance Pilot. Specially if you beat GW, as 15 shards per way is a lot. Try to farm him and luminara. If not, Like can help.

For your hard battles I would farm Rey..you need time to get ver but she is gamechanger. Start now to have ver ASAP.