TEAM HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Hello I'm currently level 53 I started playing right after Christmas and I was addicted then I got bored of it and stopped playing for two weeks and I came back a couple days ago and everybody in my arena is so much higher than me now I was top 200 now I'm like 600 so Im having a problem getting higher in arena with my team. My team has about 14,500 power when all other teams at like the 500 place have around 16k power my current team I use is
6 star Sid lv6 gear
6 star Lumi lv7 gear
4 star Maul lv6 gear
4 star Poe lv6 gear
3 star Dooku lv6 gear

Then people I don't use in arena but I use in GW etc are
4 star JC lv6 gear
4 star Genosian Soldier lv5 gear

I want to end up replacing Maul but idk who can replace him idk if I should replace him with genosian soldier because I'm farming JC from cantina energy instead of GS right now i want to keep leveling up Poe for cantina shipments and Dooku with energy but idk who I can replace Maul with

Also I almost have Lumi and Sid to 7 stars who should I get in arena and GW shipments after them can anybody in those shipments replace Maul or anything?? Any feedback about my team would be great ty for reading

Replies

• I would throw GS once you get his gear up probably for Dooku now until Dooku is 4 stars. GS is a solid DPS and having Poe makes his health less of an issue. Depending on how bad you need JC for GW I'd recommend switching your cantina farming to GS. I clear GW almost everyday with a 7* Lumi and 4* JC. If you're f2p Maul will eventually need to get replaced so maybe when your Dooku is 4* throw him back in.
  • JC is really not viable in higher level arena play. Sadly neither is Maul. I'd put Geo in for Maul. Get your arena gear 6 toons to gear 7 asap. You will notice a big difference. Maul is deathly slow and very low HP. He would almost never get a shot off in arena.

Presently I run
    Phasma
    Poe
    Sid
    Geo
    Lumi

Though at times I pull out Phasma for Sid lead and pop in Dooku. My brackets top 10 is high speed high DPS lots of Poe so depending on who I'm going at I might put the count in for extra turn7 Toon.

Geo works well with Sid. His Crit is hard and he gets TM on Crit. Sid offers extra crit chance and damage so they work well.

I'd do
    Sid lead
    Lumi
    Geo
    Poe
    Dooku

Get the gear 7 as fast as you can.
  • I would throw GS once you get his gear up probably for Dooku now until Dooku is 4 stars. GS is a solid DPS and having Poe makes his health less of an issue. Depending on how bad you need JC for GW I'd recommend switching your cantina farming to GS. I clear GW almost everyday with a 7* Lumi and 4* JC. If you're f2p Maul will eventually need to get replaced so maybe when your Dooku is 4* throw him back in.

GW isn't much of an issue I can clear it everyday pretty much so maybe I just do the LS and DS battles that I have unlocked to farm JC and farm GS from cantina energy so my current lineup in arena would be

Leader: Sid
    Poe
    Lumi
    GS
    Dooku or Maul? Maul does a ton of damage as of now but Dooku doesn't do a ton but is better when he levels up more. I think I'll stick with Maul there for now until Dooku gets leveled up more than switch him that good idea?
  • JC is really not viable in higher level arena play. Sadly neither is Maul. I'd put Geo in for Maul. Get your arena gear 6 toons to gear 7 asap. You will notice a big difference. Maul is deathly slow and very low HP. He would almost never get a shot off in arena.

Presently I run
    Phasma
    Poe
    Sid
    Geo
    Lumi

Though at times I pull out Phasma for Sid lead and pop in Dooku. My brackets top 10 is high speed high DPS lots of Poe so depending on who I'm going at I might put the count in for extra turn7 Toon.

Geo works well with Sid. His Crit is hard and he gets TM on Crit. Sid offers extra crit chance and damage so they work well.

I'd do
    Sid lead
    Lumi
    Geo
    Poe
    Dooku

Get the gear 7 as fast as you can.

Very informative thank you. And JC doesn't get used in arena I use him in GW so like I said above I'll switch to using my cantina energy to GS from JC. Also Maul is pretty good for me atm he does soooo much dmg to Lumi and JC which come up in a lot of lineups

I think right now I'll make my lineup for arena

Sid- leader
    Lumi
    Poe
    GS
    Maul

Once I get my Dooku leveled up more I'll switch him out for Maul then go on from there does that sound like a decent plan?
  • Try the setup with Maul vs Dooku and see which one you think does better right now. Long term though Dooku > Maul.
  • Unless you are on a VAX system, I see no reason to yell.
  • Since you are casual, go for long term plan.

Even in next update, poe, poggle + 3droid still the best ftp team.
  • Try the setup with Maul vs Dooku and see which one you think does better right now. Long term though Dooku > Maul.

100 percent agree

• Since you are casual, go for long term plan.

Even in next update, poe, poggle + 3droid still the best ftp team.

Ok