Admiral Ackbar

Hi just wondering if anyone has levelled this guy. I got a 4* from a pack I have found him very useful. Great counter for old Ben and the emperor. Just wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences before I decide to level him all the way.

Replies

• He's a situational choice to add to your team, incredible against the debuff centric teams but not the greatest against anything else. If he can choose his turn meter target would be a great buff though
  • I use my Lobot against Old Ben, Vader and other debuff heavy teams, he also has great Droid synergy and I'm often teaming him with HK-47.

Have only used a borrowed Akbar once and he wasn't geared up.
    I might start collecting him from Squad shipments once I'm done collecting Sid and starring up my HK. I'm Interested in finding someone who's leveled Akbar up, speed up looks handy but the debuff counter ability I already have in another toon so not sure I want to farm 80 shards for a redundant ability?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I use my Lobot against Old Ben, Vader and other debuff heavy teams, he also has great Droid synergy and I'm often teaming him with HK-47.

Have only used a borrowed Akbar once and he wasn't geared up.
    I might start collecting him from Squad shipments once I'm done collecting Sid and starring up my HK. I'm Interested in finding someone who's leveled Akbar up, speed up looks handy but the debuff counter ability I already have in another toon so not sure I want to farm 80 shards for a redundant ability?
    I'm glad someone is sticking with Lobot. I really want to see him levelled as we can guarantee there will be plenty more droids being released like R2 and C3PO.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • [/quote]I'm glad someone is sticking with Lobot. I really want to see him leveled as we can guarantee there will be plenty more droids being released like R2 and C3PO.[/quote]

He definitely gets better as you level/gear/ability him up but I'm expecting more droids out soon as you said and I want to keep him fairly current though he's fallen off the pace a bit for other priorities.

Ally Code: 945-699-762