Add The Dark Side Starter Pack

AdidasSuperstarx
28 posts Member
edited February 2016
ok so basically, its really difficult to farm Count dooku and he is a OP character with bonus attacks and all that. And a couple of weeks ago (i think) it came out but i haven't even realised, me being a Count Dooku fan i was so raged that i didn't get him, and i would absolutely love for it to come out again, just like 24 hours or so i don't mind . He costed around £4.99 and i could use some of my spare money for it. Hopefully the makers would see this and just give some of us a chance again to get it (think about that profit EA) But anyways, i just wanna have a second shot at it and it would mean a great deal if u vote. Thank you!! EDIT: so sorry about all these polls didnt know how to delete them so just made loads up xD

Add The Dark Side Starter Pack 44 votes

If you would like this this to happen. Click that circle on the Left.
31%
ArijitReyOPTahnhauserWonderwyrmToxiqueOootinimull_to_3gerbster14XCOMDarthFornicusCrftyAdidasSuperstarxSocceanJanba94 14 votes
If you can't be asked be asked to pay, want to be Free to play (F2P) or just dont want this to happen. Click that circle on the Left.
9%
SkitskalleKAULIBak_SherpaDilligaf 4 votes
If you want another kind of pack to come out. Click the circle on the Left.
11%
RayRevanfleurdelis3KrixPlasmajDarth_Katsumoto 5 votes
If you want the prices to go down a bit (£100 for some characters from a movie, really EA?). Click the circle on the left
18%
AdamWl3end3rtjw_tjw14LordStylingPadmeGreyOwlLSkywalkerrTigerstone 8 votes
If you want Count Dooku to be able to get farmed in any mode (Galactic war, Squad cantina or Squad arena). Click the circle on the left
2%
Sagefire 1 vote
If you want the chromium packs to be cheaper (350 crystals for some shards, U WOT EA?). CLick the circle on the left
2%
Harfoush 1 vote
If you want More modes. Click circle on the left.
4%
DekayingsoulDeimos 2 votes
If u want Heroine packs assasin packs and all those available 24/7 click here
4%
TPM10KMissi3011 2 votes
If u cant be asked to vote for any (at least u voted here :P)
9%
AbyssHaloWars29Willkimm98DarthBal 4 votes
If u want to buy shards with gold (better farming)
6%
Rock5566IUDEJpoom105 3 votes

Replies

• ok so basically, its really difficult to farm Count dooku and he is a OP character with bonus attacks and all that. And a couple of weeks ago (i think) it came out but i haven't even realised, me being a Count Dooku fan i was so raged that i didn't get him, and i would absolutely love for it to come out again, just like 24 hours or so i don't mind . He costed around £4.99 and i could use some of my spare money for it. Hopefully the makers would see this and just give some of us a chance again to get it (think about that profit EA) But anyways, i just wanna have a second shot at it and it would mean a great deal if u vote. Thank you!! EDIT: so sorry about all these polls didnt know how to delete them so just made loads up xD

Isn't he already farmable in the Squad Cantina? Came with tht lvl 70 update. I thinks its 6-G.
  • ok so basically, its really difficult to farm Count dooku and he is a OP character with bonus attacks and all that. And a couple of weeks ago (i think) it came out but i haven't even realised, me being a Count Dooku fan i was so raged that i didn't get him, and i would absolutely love for it to come out again, just like 24 hours or so i don't mind . He costed around £4.99 and i could use some of my spare money for it. Hopefully the makers would see this and just give some of us a chance again to get it (think about that profit EA) But anyways, i just wanna have a second shot at it and it would mean a great deal if u vote. Thank you!! EDIT: so sorry about all these polls didnt know how to delete them so just made loads up xD

I don't see Dooku OP at anytime. So forget it.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Dooku is not OP
  • Where is the choice for "other"?
  • If you would like this this to happen. Click that circle on the Left.
    One
    Atwell wrote: »
    ok so basically, its really difficult to farm Count dooku and he is a OP character with bonus attacks and all that. And a couple of weeks ago (i think) it came out but i haven't even realised, me being a Count Dooku fan i was so raged that i didn't get him, and i would absolutely love for it to come out again, just like 24 hours or so i don't mind . He costed around £4.99 and i could use some of my spare money for it. Hopefully the makers would see this and just give some of us a chance again to get it (think about that profit EA) But anyways, i just wanna have a second shot at it and it would mean a great deal if u vote. Thank you!! EDIT: so sorry about all these polls didnt know how to delete them so just made loads up xD

Isn't he already farmable in the Squad Cantina? Came with tht lvl 70 update. I thinks its 6-G.

Yeah he is but he is really difficult to farm and im not really patient
    TyloRen wrote: »
    Dooku is not OP

In my opinion he really is Over powered, he can stun which can come in handy with my style of play, and he has INCREDIBLE counter attacking and i just love him to bits really. i got 11 shards for him so im happy
    aeonaxx wrote: »

I don't see Dooku OP at anytime. So forget it.

u sure about that because you seem like a noob tbh. Look at his stats and then come back, he has a unique power which gives him 100 percent chance to counter attack. come on thats pretty nice.
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Where is the choice for "other"?

What would u have chosen?
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    £100 for some mediocre characters for an android game that all they do is jump forward and hit? I would rather buy 4 other full games from steam. Or maybe 2 other Star wars games like battlefront + another, to play while my energy here refills.
  • This post makes absolutely no sense.
    Options to your question: yes/no, not random things...
    CPMP wrote: »
    £100 for some mediocre characters for an android game that all they do is jump forward and hit? I would rather buy 4 other full games from steam. Or maybe 2 other Star wars games like battlefront + another, to play while my energy here refills.

i know right, but then again they want to make some money from the youtubers that wanna show off, it just makes no sense
    This post makes absolutely no sense.
    Options to your question: yes/no, not random things...

look at the edit and then reply :smile:
  • I'm happy to have the dark starter pack again if it's repurchasesable for people who got it before. That will jump mine to 7 stars muahaha
    data90x wrote: »
    I'm happy to have the dark starter pack again if it's repurchasesable for people who got it before. That will jump mine to 7 stars muahaha

u got him 7 stars!! thats mad nice
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Cant vote because u called dooku OP and provided misinformation (as do all the others who call him OP) which is far from the truth.

And for the tecord hes easy to farm. Lvl 69 cantina he has a node which is as fast as farming gets.

Tired of wasting my time explaining this so enough said, if you dont get it, search it and find the facts.
    Abyss wrote: »
    Cant vote because u called dooku OP and provided misinformation (as do all the others who call him OP) which is far from the truth.

And for the tecord hes easy to farm. Lvl 69 cantina he has a node which is as fast as farming gets.

Tired of wasting my time explaining this so enough said, if you dont get it, search it and find the facts.

misinformation? **** kid and get off the game and hit the books. im farming him atm and what misinformation, go on tell me? because what i said is on his card look for urself. your that one kid that just hates everything apart from his own.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member

misinformation? **** kid and get off the game and hit the books. im farming him atm and what misinformation, go on tell me? because what i said is on his card look for urself. your that one kid that just hates everything apart from his own.

Misinformation = thinking hes OP and saying hes hard to farm.
    (Im not a kid for the record, im a husband and father. Why you assumed im a kid based on you feeding ppl invorrect information makes no sense)

Dooku is one of the most easy to beat toons and poses virtually no threat at all at endgame. Hes fairly well balanced in that all his strengths have weaknesses to go with them (i can elaborate if need be but its tiresome explaining this constantly to newer players when they can just search the info for themselves)
    At lvl 69 his node opens up in cantina and cantina farming is the fastest way to 7* toons outside of possibly GW so dooku is excessivly fast/easy to farm.
    As i said, misinformation lol. Ppl present incorrect information as fact constantly on the forum which makes it difficult for newer players to have any clue whats true.

And i was not being rude either just calling it like it is. I have dooku and max'd him so no need to explain to me about his "card" he counters because hes so weak and hits so weak. He needs the extra attacks just to do 1/2 the damage as most other toons before he dies (which is fast given he has extreemly low health).

(Im not a kid for the record, im a husband and father. Why you assumed im a kid based on you feeding ppl invorrect information makes no sense)

Dooku is one of the most easy to beat toons and poses virtually no threat at all at endgame. Hes fairly well balanced in that all his strengths have weaknesses to go with them (i can elaborate if need be but its tiresome explaining this constantly to newer players when they can just search the info for themselves)
    At lvl 69 his node opens up in cantina and cantina farming is the fastest way to 7* toons outside of possibly GW so dooku is excessivly fast/easy to farm.
    As i said, misinformation lol. Ppl present incorrect information as fact constantly on the forum which makes it difficult for newer players to have any clue whats true.

And i was not being rude either just calling it like it is. I have dooku and max'd him so no need to explain to me about his "card" he counters because hes so weak and hits so weak. He needs the extra attacks just to do 1/2 the damage as most other toons before he dies (which is fast given he has extreemly low health).

at level 50 i got only one map to get him and i find him strategically op. if you are a husband then i would advise not saying 'lol'? i get he gots weaknesses but he is my favourite from the movie and i like him if you think hes bad then why tf did u max him out. i can sniff your **** bro.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016

at level 50 i got only one map to get him and i find him strategically op. if you are a husband then i would advise not saying 'lol'? i get he gots weaknesses but he is my favourite from the movie and i like him if you think hes bad then why tf did u max him out. i can sniff your **** bro.

Rite there is the issue, your only lvl 50 so you dont know what hes like when max'd (this is why i try to inform ppl correctly) at endgame hes not as good as mid gane (not even close actually).
    Low-mid game hes a monster but he does not scale well (you will see)
    But thats the point i was coveying, ppl call OP without all the information. If your not endgame, you dont have all the information. If tou dont have him max'd, you dont have all the information. If you dont face max'd ones, then again you dont have all the information.

Once again i am not being rude although that is starting become your MO. I am simply conveying correct information so that ppl can properly understand. You will see in time when you get there.

For the record, i have lots of 7* toons that are subpar. Some due to ease of farming, some because i like them, etc etc. dooku i kept max'd (and will continue to keep max'd) because i hold out hope he will be viable and actually good at some point (perhaps when they raise cap again). Until then, hes a staple on my GW team and one of my favorites to use even tho he is si par at endgame.

Your free to disagree and continue to be rude but facts are facts and you opinion is from a place where you have yet to see all that dooku is, therefore you dont have the "whole story" do its too early to form an opinion on weather a toon is OP or not (as i said, you will get there same as all of us did/will)

Best of luck

Edit: pretty sure its socially acceptible for parents to use "lol" when typing now days. If im wrong, my apologies for breaking forum protocol

Rite there is the issue, your only lvl 50 so you dont know what hes like when max'd (this is why i try to inform ppl correctly) at endgame hes not as good as mid gane (not even close actually).
    But thats the point i was coveying, ppl call OP without all the information. If your not endgame, you dont have all the information. If tou dont have him max'd, you dont have all the information. If you dont face max'd ones, then again you dont have all the information.

Once again i am not being rude although that is starting become your MO. I am simply conveying correct information so that ppl can properly understand. You will see in time when you get there.

For the record, i have lots of 7* toons that are subpar. Some due to ease of farming, some because i like them, etc etc. dooku i kept max'd (and will continue to keep max'd) because i hold out hope he will be viable and actually good at some point (perhaps when they raise cap again). Until then, hes a staple on my GW team and one of my favorites to use even tho he is si par at endgame.

Your free to disagree and continue to be rude but facts are facts and you opinion is from a place where you have yet to see all that dooku is, therefore you dont have the "whole story" do its too early to form an opinion on weather a toon is OP or not (as i said, you will get there same as all of us did/will)

Best of luck

Best of luck

jeez that took a long time to write. i aint being rude and i havent called u rude. i am disagreeing with you and you will respond trust me. my strategic wise gameplay shows hes good since i like ally assists and counter attacks. its my way of getting high damage. thats my reason of overpower. alright?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Best of luck

Best of luck

jeez that took a long time to write. i aint being rude and i havent called u rude. i am disagreeing with you and you will respond trust me. my strategic wise gameplay shows hes good since i like ally assists and counter attacks. its my way of getting high damage. thats my reason of overpower. alright?

Alot of "censored" things in your responses as well As assumptions (calling me a kid an telling me hit the books haha)

But either way, you just proved my point. As i said, low-mid game hes a monster but does not scale well. Saying currently for you hes good is a far far dif thing then what you originally posted calling him OP. Since you mid-game at lvl 50 i can fully agree hes good (i would say great at that stage of the game). I will even say hes super fun an awesome on offence (as most toons are) even at endgame (i love using him) but at endgame where everything settles and toons are what theya re with no changes or progression, he is mediocre. Pretty much the definition of a properly balanced toon. Hes one of my fav characters from the series and in the gane his lightning is super cool an hes great on offence so i still use/love him. But hes far from OP sadly. He'd need a buff of health or damage to be even close

Gld we could find middle ground and hopefully i helped explain things about him
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Dooku is way above average, he can get a lot turn meter from his attacks and he is the best char you can get vs jedi. But his attacks are like gambling. Sometimes you get 2 crit in a row with stun on jedi and double stun on lightning and some other times lighting doesn't stun and he attacks only once and with non crit.

The only thing that makes him a bit of useless is the current Poe meta. You cant stun Poe and Dooku doesn't have high damage vs him. Also if enemy attack, with exposed debuff on Dooku prepare to see him get one shotted and not counter attack.
    CPMP wrote: »
    Dooku is way above average, he can get a lot turn meter from his attacks and he is the best char you can get vs jedi. But his attacks are like gambling. Sometimes you get 2 crit in a row with stun on jedi and double stun on lightning and some other times lighting doesn't stun and he attacks only once and with non crit.

The only thing that makes him a bit of useless is the current Poe meta. You cant stun Poe and Dooku doesn't have high damage vs him. Also if enemy attack, with exposed debuff on Dooku prepare to see him get one shotted and not counter attack.

yeah your right, when your in arena battles you cant afford mistakes from count dooku but then you get the galactic war where you can retreat any time which helps dooku with getting the extra attacks in. he aint a arena battle person but then you have darth sidious which i have on 5* (my second favourite) and he can do great crit damages
  • Dan_z
    103 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's "can't be ****" ...(as in cannot be bothered to get off your **** to do X activity). "Can't be asked" makes zero sense.

*edit* oh wow.... Ones behind is considered a swear word these days? What fragile times we live in...
    Dan_z wrote: »
    It's "can't be ****" ...(as in cannot be bothered to get off your **** to do X activity). "Can't be asked" makes zero sense.

*edit* oh wow.... Ones behind is considered a swear word these days? What fragile times we live in...

what? that makes no sense?